Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok. I was told they were going to hire ad many agents as they could up until new FY. I thought the FY ended Oct 1st.

Comment

• The reason behind it was they have use or lose money if they make sense.

Comment

• Any good news out there?

Comment

• Got an email that said my packet is waiting to be reviewed by the hiring board, but that all slots for Sept 2015 have already been filled. I'll get notice of the hiring boards decision (whenever they meet next) if I am approved, and if so, would be looking at a "summer 2016" academy.

I look at it as a positive that I haven't been rejected. That I don't have to pack up and sell my home in two weeks time. That id only be going to academy a few months later than those that did get the call. And that I can enjoy my GS12/4 pay a bit longer. Good luck to the rest of ya but I imagine it will be pretty quiet around here for a bit.

Comment

• Good luck to all of you guys. I got the BQA today.

Comment

• Originally posted by federal30 View Post
              Good luck to all of you guys. I got the BQA today.
              What's a BQA?

Comment

• Better Qualified Applicant. In other words I've been eliminated.

Comment

• However, I may have been eliminated a long time ago so if your still in the process from March I wouldn't worry about it.

I sent an email inquiring about my application status a while ago and I just received a response. It was an email sent directly from the agent I sent the inquiry to.

Comment

• Accidently reposted this message.
                    Last edited by federal30; 09-02-2015, 07:22 PM. Reason: Accidental

Comment

• AnotherApplicant,

Did the email you received seem to indicate you wouldn't be offered a job until FY16, or that you would be hired but have to wait for the academy date?

Comment

• Email came from HQ and have heard of at least one other person being told the same.

As for the future. It simply said my package is waiting to be reviewed by hiring board. When they meet next they will decide if I am approved for the hiring pool (awaiting an academy date) or if I get the BQA letter. (I was told I would be notified either way so that is at least nice).

No indication when the hiring board will be meeting so sometime between now and later. Haha. being approved for hire isn't the same as being hired, but is the last step before getting "the call".

I could be approved by the hiring board tomorrow, but I won't get the call until next Summer, shortly before academy.
                        Last edited by AnotherApplicant; 09-02-2015, 09:50 PM.

Comment

• In regards to NCIS locations what are the differences between a Resident Agency, Resident Unit, and Resident Representative? I understand it has to do with the size of each office, just looking for more information.

Comment

• Originally posted by federal30 View Post
                            Good luck to all of you guys. I got the BQA today.
                            Sorry to hear that buddy. Wish you the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Just received an email similar to the email AnotherApplicant received...

Comment

• Me too. In my opinion we would already gotten the BQA by now.
                                Originally posted by nathankim View Post
                                Just received an email similar to the email AnotherApplicant received...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10347 users online. 303 members and 10044 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X