Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mine hasn't changed. Though I don't expect much. The vacancy seemed to be looking for a very serious set of experience. I mean nowhere on there was there anywhere I could even put a law degree.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1811orBust View Post
      Mine hasn't changed. Though I don't expect much. The vacancy seemed to be looking for a very serious set of experience. I mean nowhere on there was there anywhere I could even put a law degree.
      Yeah, when I filled out the application, I was pretty sure I was up against a wall when I had to click Tier-II and not Tier-I experience.

What are you worried about? You'll be ducking mortars in the Green Zone in a few months
      Big Brother is watching

Comment

• Originally posted by Jarhead_FBI_SA View Post
        Mine says "Eligible, not referred."

Moving on now....
        Where can I check my status?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cman21 View Post
          Where can I check my status?
          Go to your application status on USAJobs, then click on the "application received" link. This should bring you to the NCIS application manager.

Comment

• Originally posted by audi0xpl0de View Post
            Go to your application status on USAJobs, then click on the "application received" link. This should bring you to the NCIS application manager.
            Thanks. I don't have that option once I am on application status. Maybe because I just applied over the weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cman21 View Post
              Thanks. I don't have that option once I am on application status. Maybe because I just applied over the weekend.
              All I have is "application status not available"...

anyone else have this?
              Last edited by chrisc133; 02-02-2010, 10:36 PM.
              ICE SA:
              Applied: June 2009
              Test: July 2009
              NOR: 96
              SI/Writing Test: March 3, 2010
              NOR: April 29, Pass
              TO: 5/24/10
              Medical: 6/28
              Drug: 6/28
              Background:

Also applied:
              DEA
              ATF
              NCIS
              DCIS
              HHS OIG

Comment

• since people were able to see their status if deemed ineligible -- in your case it means status is either not yet updated or you are still in the running
                Last edited by 500pearl; 02-02-2010, 10:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jarhead_FBI_SA View Post
                  Mine says "Eligible, not referred."

Moving on now....

Same here! Weird!

"Eligible – Application Not Referred to Selecting Official"
                  "The story of America's quest for freedom is inscribed on her history in the blood of her patriots." ~ Randy Vader

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisc133 View Post

anyone else have this?
                    My app says the same thing...I have an older FBI Special Agent EX app that had "minimum qualification requirements not met", so I know what to look for, yet my NCIS app says what Chrisc133 app says, "application status not available".....interesting :-?
                    Last edited by tmartinez91084; 02-03-2010, 12:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by audi0xpl0de View Post
                      The status on my Quickhire has changed. It says I didn't meet basic eligibility requirements which is weird since I have a master's, almost have my Ph.D., and I'm a current FLEO.
                      same quals as me minus the phd and i speak a second a language and i got denied as well

Comment

• I really think they were looking more for experience over qualifications. There wasn't even a spot to really mention higher education.

Comment

• Well, add me to the list. "Eligible – Application Not Referred to Selecting Official". My quals are B.S., a graduate degree in Forensics and a couple of years as a Probation Officer. Wish I had a magic ball to see what the H NCIS was looking for.
                          Different stages with different agencies...

Comment

• I love how we are all getting different rejections. Mine:

"Grade NA:Not Selected - Please re-apply for future posting"

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisc133 View Post

anyone else have this?
                              Mine says the same. Maybe we are still in it?

Comment

• I forgot to mention, I am a garbage man and have a GED.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5043 users online. 293 members and 4750 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X