X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys are killing it! Lmao

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Yes, it never ceases to amaze me.. The guys these agencies shoot down (myself included) would likely never shoot down a job offer regardless... I hope NCIS HQ thinks, "Damn, I should have picked pn3karr, he would have probably said yes.. sniffle sniffle.." lol Ya right! One can dream though.

Congrats to all those who got the offer.. And it's back to good ol usajobs for the rest of us. :/

Originally posted by federal30 View Post
      A few weeks ago a guy told me he was told that the east is full. However, some of you guys are getting it.

I was told a few days ago that there are still more slots to fill. Based on the newly appointed, this is true.

I swear if another one of yall turn the job down I'mma eat my gun. Here I am dying to get in and some of you are like "na I decline."

I don't want to go anywhere but my first three choices, but if that phone rings I'm going where ever it say.

Comment

• Anybody going to the Carolinas field office?

Comment

• Originally posted by Uga08 View Post
          Anybody going to the Carolinas field office?
          Possibly.......I may or may not be going to Camp LeJeune....I can neither confirm nor deny.

Comment

• Originally posted by TweetyBird View Post
            Possibly.......I may or may not be going to Camp LeJeune....I can neither confirm nor deny.
            I know when you are not an 1811, you don't turn down jobs but once you're in, you can be picky. I turn downed NCIS not too long ago because they were not taking laterals and the offered grade was too low and I didn't want to go to Camp Lejeune ( I spent 6 years did as a Marine, ugh).

Comment

• Anybody have anything new to report?

Comment

• Zip.......

Comment

• Was hoping today would be the day some of us April applicants would get the call. I guess I'll take solace in the fact that none of you did either

Comment

• Originally posted by AnotherApplicant View Post
                    Was hoping today would be the day some of us April applicants would get the call. I guess I'll take solace in the fact that none of you did either
                    Co-worker of mine said he got the call on Tuesday and accepted today. We're both May applicants for what it's worth.

Comment

• Well at least it's nice to hear they give you time to make the decision after getting the call. Although I wish it was my phone that was ringing. Haha.

Comment

• I would think they are trying to finish all the March apps then get to April etc.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Krzyshng View Post
                          Co-worker of mine said he got the call on Tuesday and accepted today. We're both May applicants for what it's worth.
                          Is your co-worker a federal employee.

Comment

• Originally posted by federal30 View Post
                            Is your co-worker a federal employee.
                            Yes.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Krzyshng View Post
                              Yes.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
                              Thanks

Comment

• Is there any body that's received the call who is not a current federal employee? Or anyone that knows someone who received the call that's not a current federal employee?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7735 users online. 440 members and 7295 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X