Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there anyone who received the call that's not employed by the federal government?

Comment

• Well gents the time has come. I have received 'the call'. I am to report by late Sept and I was told possible FLETC classes are Jan and April they were unsure which one I would be in. Best of luck to the rest of you who are waiting. Hang in there your call will come!! March Applicant.

Comment

• Originally posted by TweetyBird View Post
        Well gents the time has come. I have received 'the call'. I am to report by late Sept and I was told possible FLETC classes are Jan and April they were unsure which one I would be in. Best of luck to the rest of you who are waiting. Hang in there your call will come!! March Applicant.
        Congrats! Can u give some of your background?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerz88 View Post
          Congrats! Can u give some of your background?
          24 with a Bachelors in CJ (3.5 GPA), Currently a Federal Police Officer for an agency in the DOD, went to FLETC for UPTP and graduated at the top of my class. I currently hold a TS/SCI.

Comment

• Tweety, check your PMs...had a question to ask...thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Well looks like I'll be joining the bandwagon as well. Got the call start late sept, hopefully they have classes sooner than what they said lol. I wasn't sure if I made it but, but patience pays off

Comment

• Congrats to both of you

Comment

• Where are yall going

Comment

• East Coast

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerz88 View Post
                      Well looks like I'll be joining the bandwagon as well. Got the call start late sept, hopefully they have classes sooner than what they said lol. I wasn't sure if I made it but, but patience pays off

I too received an offer, but I declined. Congrats to all.

Comment

• I did not get my first, second or third choice lol, I asked if they had anything back east but seems all the slots where I want to be have filled up. So it's the West Coast for me. Never been, but ncis travel alot so, I'm grateful for the opportunity and I know it's not forever.. till I go overseas, I'm gonna soak up the sunny coast 😎

Comment

• Well that's good to hear my top three were all west coast offices.

Unless of course you took my spot, then I hate you. Haha.

Glad to see the March applicants get notice, hopefully us April applicants are soon!

Comment

• A few weeks ago a guy told me he was told that the east is full. However, some of you guys are getting it.

I was told a few days ago that there are still more slots to fill. Based on the newly appointed, this is true.

I swear if another one of yall turn the job down I'mma eat my gun. Here I am dying to get in and some of you are like "na I decline."

I don't want to go anywhere but my first three choices, but if that phone rings I'm going where ever it say.

Comment

• Originally posted by federal30 View Post
                              A few weeks ago a guy told me he was told that the east is full. However, some of you guys are getting it.

I was told a few days ago that there are still more slots to fill. Based on the newly appointed, this is true.

I swear if another one of yall turn the job down I'mma eat my gun. Here I am dying to get in and some of you are like "na I decline."

I don't want to go anywhere but my first three choices, but if that phone rings I'm going where ever it say.
                              Yeah that was my philosophy, I was just grateful/ecstatic/so flippen happy that the nice Agent offered me a job on the East Coast. I dont think I could have afforded a move to San Diego.

Originally posted by AnotherApplicant View Post

Glad to see the March applicants get notice, hopefully us April applicants are soon!
                              Hang in there! It'll come!

Comment

• Jerz clear your inbox :-)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4554 users online. 263 members and 4291 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X