• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody receive the word today?

Comment

• Nope. Nothing here. Anybody else?

Comment

• New to this thread. I received the selected notification yesterday but nothing today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oaf_FED View Post
          New to this thread. I received the selected notification yesterday but nothing today.
          Hopefully that's good news. I had mine changed to 'selected' back in June and that was when everybody was saying it was a glitch. Hopefully they fixed it and this is real this time!

Comment

• Originally posted by TweetyBird View Post
            Hopefully that's good news. I had mine changed to 'selected' back in June and that was when everybody was saying it was a glitch. Hopefully they fixed it and this is real this time!
            Ouch, that must have hurt seeing that and finding out it was a glitch!!!

Comment

• How were you notified? Via email or you saw the "selected" status change on usajobs?
              Originally posted by Oaf_FED View Post
              New to this thread. I received the selected notification yesterday but nothing today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oaf_FED View Post
                Ouch, that must have hurt seeing that and finding out it was a glitch!!!
                Meh i figured it wasnt correct because I hadnt completed my medical yet so I knew something had to be up or they were extremely confident that I was going to pass the medical part haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by dubb18 View Post
                  How were you notified? Via email or you saw the "selected" status change on usajobs?
                  I received an email but it was one of those "do not reply" email stating I had been moved to selected

Comment

• Originally posted by pn3karr View Post
                    Well non-Fed vet here with a masters degree and fed/state inv experience but still got shot down.. Maybe the key is current fed/vet/advanced degree?? Seems like you must have the resume of a president to get into this gig.. lol
                    I got a good chuckle from the "resume of a president" haha.

Idk man all these fed jobs have no rhyme or reason to the way they work. I will say I think for this announcement and from what I heard, is that Fed Leos, would have priority (currently). can someone without it get it? Of course! It's the gov! Nothing makes sense. DGM and I talked about it alot on here, don't try to figure it out just let it be, and let the train keep going.

I will say this as well, there are alot of sites online that can help you build a resume strictly for FED jobs. Trust me they do help. I'd consider tweaking it, I did it a little while back and it has helped in some cases, others not so much.

Good luck I'm still waiting ever so patiently but I still have other apps in. Gotta keep the dream alive!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Ya bro.. I just keep firing them out.. Something has got to stick eventually. Thought about trying to check out one of those sites to change my resume up a bit. Hopefully this year will bring some good opportunities.

Originally posted by Jerz88 View Post

Idk man all these fed jobs have no rhyme or reason to the way they work. I will say I think for this announcement and from what I heard, is that Fed Leos, would have priority (currently). can someone without it get it? Of course! It's the gov! Nothing makes sense. DGM and I talked about it alot on here, don't try to figure it out just let it be, and let the train keep going.

I will say this as well, there are alot of sites online that can help you build a resume strictly for FED jobs. Trust me they do help. I'd consider tweaking it, I did it a little while back and it has helped in some cases, others not so much.

Good luck I'm still waiting ever so patiently but I still have other apps in. Gotta keep the dream alive!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerz88 View Post

I'm a current Fed LEO with 7 years experience and a BS in aerospace engineering and this is the first job for which I've received an interview!!!

I did hear from a couple different DEA field offices though (they have a slew of problems right now) that they were looking at current FED's because it would save money on certain aspects of the background investigations. Not sure if that's across the board or specific to them but that could be the reason some Fed's are higher on the hiring list.

Comment

• I'm sitting here thinking they must be close to hiring for the needed vacancies. All of the guys who said they got the call have to report by September 7th if I'm correct.

We are not that far from the 7th. I would think NCIS would consider giving advance notice so those that currently work can provide a two weeks notice.

Unless..... someone else has got the call and was given a later report date. Slowly losing hope.

Comment

• The May announcement said expect to hear circa August 22nd so I wouldn't lose hope yet. Got a couple weeks left before that deadline passes.

Comment

• I am a march applicant. Need to go back and read the announcement. If anybody from March can speak on it feel free. Save me some time.

Comment

• No mention of hire by date in March unless I overlooked it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7502 users online. 408 members and 7094 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X