Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I took a gamble and emailed my FO last night. I haven't got a response yet. It's hard to tell if your in the process even with the USAJOBS status changes. It's been guys who were not selected that got the offer.

Comment

• Well that seems to coincide with what I have observed.. At least you can't say they are not efficient.

Comment

• Just got the not selected e-mail. This was my second attempt with them so I'm done now. Last year got an interview and got an e-mail saying I was no longer being considered. Vet, no-fed, bachelor's and master's degree, 6 years local leo w/ 3 years of investigation experience. Good luck to all...

Comment

• That's freaking nuts! Well, I'm guessing the non-fed part was the straw.. Congrats for at least getting an interview and good luck with future openings..

Originally posted by dosumthing View Post
          Just got the not selected e-mail. This was my second attempt with them so I'm done now. Last year got an interview and got an e-mail saying I was no longer being considered. Vet, no-fed, bachelor's and master's degree, 6 years local leo w/ 3 years of investigation experience. Good luck to all...

Comment

• Originally posted by TweetyBird View Post
            That D-G-M character who got the call a few weeks ago said that he reports on Sept. 7th and that he wasnt going to FLETC until like January? I hope that is not the case because I cant imagine what all they would have us do for 5 months.
            First time poster here, been following this thread for a while. I had a brief opportunity to speak to with my background investigator in between interviews yesterday. He pretty much said the same thing that at this point if selected I would EOD prior to the end of the fiscal year as the announcement specified but the FLETC start date would likely be in January or beyond if that class fills up.

Comment

• I don't know about the December or March announcement but the May opening specifically said federal employees and vets have hiring priority. Not sure if those two categories are given equal weight, or if current Feds are the top priority, but it does seem that most applicants moving forward are working for Uncle Sam.

Comment

• Originally posted by pn3karr View Post
                Anyone else get the "not selected, not contacted"? Any current non-feds get an offer? Just trying to figure this madness out.. Congrats to the guys moving forward.
                12 year LEO, current Fed, Crim Just degree, 10 point/PH Vet... referred and now not selected/not contacted??

Comment

• Wow.. 1811 or other? Sorry to hear that but if you didn't get it I guess I surely have no room to complain.

Originally posted by PHSeaBee View Post
                  12 year LEO, current Fed, Crim Just degree, 10 point/PH Vet... referred and now not selected/not contacted??

Comment

• How are yall receiving DQ information. Is it coming to your email or usajobs.

Also are there any salty agents with NCIS that monitor this page that can provide some Intel as to where the agency stands on hiring additional agents and what applicants are being looked at right now. Feds,vets,leo's, or Joe smoes?

Comment

• Any investigative experience in those 12 years LEO

Comment

• Originally posted by federal30 View Post
                        How are yall receiving DQ information. Is it coming to your email or usajobs.

Also are there any salty agents with NCIS that monitor this page that can provide some Intel as to where the agency stands on hiring additional agents and what applicants are being looked at right now. Feds,vets,leo's, or Joe smoes?
                        I'll repeat the information I got a few weeks ago. I had met an agent and talked to him about the process and told him I wasn't referred and I didn't know what I had to do to get referred. I ended up sending him my resume and he forwarded it to HQ and their response was that I had a great resume but that it was really hard to get in without vet preference. From what people are saying here, that doesn't seem to be the case, but that's what I got from the horse's mouth. And I am currently a FLEO with a non-DoD agency.

Comment

• Originally posted by echat12 View Post
                          I'll repeat the information I got a few weeks ago. I had met an agent and talked to him about the process and told him I wasn't referred and I didn't know what I had to do to get referred. I ended up sending him my resume and he forwarded it to HQ and their response was that I had a great resume but that it was really hard to get in without vet preference. From what people are saying here, that doesn't seem to be the case, but that's what I got from the horse's mouth. And I am currently a FLEO with a non-DoD agency.
                          Cool thanks for the recap.

Comment

• Well non-Fed vet here with a masters degree and fed/state inv experience but still got shot down.. Maybe the key is current fed/vet/advanced degree?? Seems like you must have the resume of a president to get into this gig.. lol

Originally posted by echat12 View Post

Comment

• Non-fed here but I am towards the end of the process...so we will see what happens.

Comment

• Wow congrats bro! You totally crushed my theory.. I'm officially done trying to figure this mess out.. lol Could you please give a brief summary of your background?

Originally posted by nathankim View Post
                                Non-fed here but I am towards the end of the process...so we will see what happens.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7421 users online. 395 members and 7026 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X