Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have any positive news to report?

Comment

• Originally posted by federal30 View Post
      Anyone have any positive news to report?
      That's a negative.

Comment

• Originally posted by federal30 View Post
        Anyone have any positive news to report?
        Spoke with my investigator today. Told me things should be wrapped up "soon". I'm starting to feel like they will bring people on as soon as they are approved for hire. Only question now is when are the CITP classes...

Comment

• Originally posted by audio View Post
          Spoke with my investigator today. Told me things should be wrapped up "soon". I'm starting to feel like they will bring people on as soon as they are approved for hire. Only question now is when are the CITP classes...
          That D-G-M character who got the call a few weeks ago said that he reports on Sept. 7th and that he wasnt going to FLETC until like January? I hope that is not the case because I cant imagine what all they would have us do for 5 months.

Comment

• Originally posted by TweetyBird View Post
            That D-G-M character who got the call a few weeks ago said that he reports on Sept. 7th and that he wasnt going to FLETC until like January? I hope that is not the case because I cant imagine what all they would have us do for 5 months.
            Good point... But would ANY of us turn down the offer? Bet not

Comment

• Originally posted by audio View Post
              Good point... But would ANY of us turn down the offer? Bet not
              Not a chance.

Comment

• May applicant. Just got the "not selected, not contacted" email after having been referred but nothin else.

Comment

• After 3.14s post I decided to login to to my USAJobs account and noticed my application status was updated to selected.

I know some have gotten that indication only to be DQed, but I believe DGM (who just got the call) got the slected memo a few weeks before his final offer.

Thinking positive here!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by AnotherApplicant View Post
                    After 3.14s post I decided to login to to my USAJobs account and noticed my application status was updated to selected.

I know some have gotten that indication only to be DQed, but I believe DGM (who just got the call) got the slected memo a few weeks before his final offer.

Thinking positive here!!!
                    Makes 2 of us! Status: Selected

Comment

• I wouldn't hold much weight with the selected status on usajobs. I got the Not selected status.. but I'm still in the process.. still waiting, my packet should go to the panel this or next week, I was just told this. Fingers quadrupled crossed lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Has anyone from March contacted the Norfolk Field Office. If so who did you speak with?

Comment

• Gents great job. Hold that weight up!

Comment

• Anyone else get the "not selected, not contacted"? Any current non-feds get an offer? Just trying to figure this madness out.. Congrats to the guys moving forward.

Comment

• None fed here, no offer. I want to say most of the offers have gone to fed employees. It's hard to tell. I talked to some1 on the inside that said they typically hire in this order: federal employess, vets, and applicants with investigative experience.

Comment

• Thats how things have gone in the past. Could have changed. Who knows?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 15893 users online. 437 members and 15456 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X