Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wondering, for those of you who were notified their BI was complete, how were you notified your packet was sent to HR?

Comment

• Friday does seem to be the day the magic happens

Comment

• The BI investigator told me my package was sent up. I think you should probably ask them.

Comment

• Dang I wish I had known about the field office info before now. I would have contacted there first. Has anyone else contacted the field office. Think I have emails and I have a contact number there too.

Comment

• Either the FO or maybe a contact you have with them. The BI was very helpful.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by audio View Post
              Just wondering, for those of you who were notified their BI was complete, how were you notified your packet was sent to HR?
              I didn't get an e-mail from him I just kept in touch with the people on my SF-86 and as far as I can tell he has spoken with everybody on there. I felt I e-mailed him enough so I did not want to become a pain lol.

Comment

• My BI told me he was a regular agent that was tasked with handling my BI. Afterward, he would go back to working cases.

Might be like that with all of them.

Comment

• No response from HR. I heard they are short hand there though. No call today either.

Comment

• All quiet here as well. Onto another week.

Comment

• Sho nuff. They killing me.

Comment

• All quiet out here in Carolina??

Comment

• So I received my COE way back in May, submitted my release form and demographic form, but have not heard anything since May. Is anyone else in the same boat, or have any suggestions?

Comment

• Originally posted by USMC03xx View Post
                            So I received my COE way back in May, submitted my release form and demographic form, but have not heard anything since May. Is anyone else in the same boat, or have any suggestions?
                            Same boat.

Comment

• Originally posted by USMC03xx View Post
                              So I received my COE way back in May, submitted my release form and demographic form, but have not heard anything since May. Is anyone else in the same boat, or have any suggestions?
                              My guess is that the whole OPM breach and the EQUIP system going down set them back for the applicants that had just started the process? You cant do your poly without having completed that SF-86 so maybe now that the system is back up things will start moving along for you May applicants?

Comment

• Anyone have any positive news to report?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7009 users online. 394 members and 6615 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X