Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I'm officially in standby mode now. Just completed my last steps (drug test and medi) today. I know my BI met with a bunch of contacts last week so that should be wrapping up shortly.

All I have left to do is check my phone/email 1,900 times a day waiting for a BQA or The Call... Hopefully the latter

Comment

• Must be a busy time at NCISHQ! I have been done with everything since late May. Last I heard from them was in May when I was asked if I was available for a mid-June EOD (which they ended up not doing).

I got "a call" but not THE call last Thursday regarding future dates. Things seem to still be moving, but their timeline and mine just don't match up (I've been putting stuff off at my current 1811 gig and it was coming to a head) so I had to make a decision. NCIS seems like a squared away outfit with tremendous opportunity, but sometimes things just don't work out.

I dropped out of the process, best of luck to the rest of you guys.

Comment

• I'm in the same boat as you (another applicant). I know there is no rhyme or reason on how NCIS hire applicants. However, I think most of the guys who got the call are federal employees. I could be wrong but it seems that way.

Hopefully after they sort through those applicants, the applicants who don't have federal jobs will get the call.

I've been putting things off myself. I cleaned my desk out. The last federal case I had pending is pleaing in so if I get the call I shouldn't get interrupted with federal subpoenas.

I do have significant state cases but I don't foresee them being a problem.

Comment

• If there are any secretive applicants out there who have been hired and are currently at their field office PM me. I promise I will keep your identity away from the main forum. I just want some info on what to expect

Comment

• Any more March applicants in the process that are still waiting on the DQ or the Call?

Comment

• Originally posted by federal30 View Post
              Any more March applicants in the process that are still waiting on the DQ or the Call?
              Still waiting partner.. I'm hoping it happens, not giving up hope.. but we shall see

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Same here. It be nice to know how the selection process is being conducted to have a general idea when to expect to hear something. As of right now its a guessing game by looking at the patterns of how others got hired and using it to make assumptions.

Comment

Any more March applicants in the process that are still waiting on the DQ or the Call?
                  March applicant. I believe my investigator finished up last week so here's to waiting.
                  Last edited by TweetyBird; 07-30-2015, 03:30 PM.

Comment

• May applicant that was referred but that was it.. Guess ill get the chorizo on some gray and cloudy day 3 months from
                    now just when it doesn't seem like my day can get any worse.. I'll get the Ben Dover F U email to top it all off.. Lol

Originally posted by federal30 View Post

Comment

• Dang. I was done with everything in a little over a month. Everything done by the end of May.

I emailed NCIS HR today. I doubt I will hear anything. I emailed about a month ago with no response. I'm slowly losing hope.

Comment

• Hang in there fellas, especially those March applicants! I know it's harder said than done, but try to stay positive. Friday after Friday I brewed well thought out theories of how this process is conducted. Monday after Monday I woke up thinking my theory was spot on. Then, Friday came and I of course was forced to brew yet another great theory We'll never know the logic behind the scene until we are one day helping out with the hiring process. Tomorrow is Friday, sending prayers and positive attitudes throughout the forum!

Comment

• Ya I could some positive mojos!

Comment

• Just out of curiosity, has anyone else tried to contact NCIS HR. The response time was quick when I was still completing paper work and responding to them.

Your right DGM we shouldn't try to figure the process out but after looking at your phone over 100 times a day you think of the craziest stuff.

With that being said... When I looked at the Equip email for March applicants, it was sent to about 40 people including me. If that's the case I wonder how many people are in the other postings.

Comment

Dang. I was done with everything in a little over a month. Everything done by the end of May.
                              Yeah I was way behind most March applicants so I was losing hope. I didn't do my interview and poly until early/mid May. But the e-mails kept coming, and I kept moving forward and now the end is finally near. No complaints from me.

Comment

• I called HR, I believe it's the Navy HR I called. They were not of much help.. if you have any contact info from your FO, you will prolly have better luck

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12983 users online. 479 members and 12504 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X