Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those of ya'll that got the "selected" status.. Congrats!! I felt your excitement for a moment.. I got the big chorizo the other day regarding the March announcement.. Still waiting on my pounding for the April one.. Lol so from what I've read, some of you only got a "referred" with no COE and have now discovered a "selected" status??

QUOTE=federal30;3678155]Ok I called for myself. Couldn't take it anymore. I gave all my info and the announcement info for when I applied. Then I was told they are not allowed to say who has been selected. So I assume the selected status could be good news.

I think the person on the other end knew but made it clear they can't say. They also said they hope Everything works out for me. End of phone call. So for whatever that's worth.

If anyone can add more hope, chime in.[/QUOTE]

Comment

• Originally posted by pn3karr View Post
      Those of ya'll that got the "selected" status.. Congrats!! I felt your excitement for a moment.. I got the big chorizo the other day regarding the March announcement.. Still waiting on my pounding for the April one.. Lol so from what I've read, some of you only got a "referred" with no COE and have now discovered a "selected" status??

QUOTE=federal30;3678155]Ok I called for myself. Couldn't take it anymore. I gave all my info and the announcement info for when I applied. Then I was told they are not allowed to say who has been selected. So I assume the selected status could be good news.

I think the person on the other end knew but made it clear they can't say. They also said they hope Everything works out for me. End of phone call. So for whatever that's worth.

If anyone can add more hope, chime in.
      [/QUOTE]
      Mine is just weird. I applied for March, was referred, received a COE, told no need to apply for May, and crickets since. Wrote it off to HR gremlins, and all the sudden now selected status. Who knows??

Comment

• I was a March applicant, was referred, passed the panel and the poly, then was given the old BQA email. My status changed to "selected" too. I will call this afternoon and confirm with them that I will not be hired.

Comment

• Originally posted by DEA_Boy View Post
          I was a March applicant, was referred, passed the panel and the poly, then was given the old BQA email. My status changed to "selected" too. I will call this afternoon and confirm with them that I will not be hired.
          Lol that's crazy man. I feel less and less confident about being selected. Let us know what they say when you reach out to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Yes, that is bizarre.. I guess bureaucracy and incompetency go together.. Comforting, isn't it... What a mind-****.. Then again, anyone who's ever been affiliated with the G knows it goes with the territory.. Regardless, sending y'all positive energy..

Originally posted by DEA_Boy View Post
            I was a March applicant, was referred, passed the panel and the poly, then was given the old BQA email. My status changed to "selected" too. I will call this afternoon and confirm with them that I will not be hired.

Comment

• You guys ready for the **** storm Im about to unleash!?

I got an email yesterday saying i was "Not Selected"........

I found this VERY odd since the Special Agent doing my BI is currently in town as we speak doing it. I waited a day and called him. We talked and he got back to me a few hrs later, and confirmed that I was in fact still in the process. I forwarded the email i recieved to him, it looks like something got messed up in HR..

I passed everything and they are wrappjng up my BI.

Not sure but sounds like something went haywire with thr selected/not selected.

Hold the line!

Comment

• HAHA! WOW!!! That's just fantastic.
                Originally posted by Jerz88 View Post
                You guys ready for the **** storm Im about to unleash!?

I found this VERY odd since the Special Agent doing my BI is currently in town as we speak doing it. I waited a day and called him. We talked and he got back to me a few hrs later, and confirmed that I was in fact still in the process. I forwarded the email i recieved to him, it looks like something got messed up in HR..

Hold the line!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerz88 View Post

Hold the line!
                  I love chaos....

I am one of those that completed the entire process, have selected in USAjobs yet got a BQA email after being told by my BI that I would be in the June academy.

Good luck on this rollercoaster.
                  TDF

Comment

• Not to get any hopes up, just hang in there kids

Comment

• I always fall back to what happened to you man. That was whack. That's exactly why I'm not getting my hopes up..

Originally posted by TheDamonFactor View Post
                      I love chaos....

I am one of those that completed the entire process, have selected in USAjobs yet got a BQA email after being told by my BI that I would be in the June academy.

Good luck on this rollercoaster.
                      TDF

Comment

• …..................
                        Last edited by pn3karr; 06-27-2015, 12:18 AM.

Comment

• The "Selected" notification was a cruel glitch. I'm still out of the process.

-confirmed with HR

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerz88 View Post

Hold the line!
                            Crazy.

Med appt 1 done. Appt 2 set for Tuesday. No word on my BI.
                            Last edited by audio; 06-25-2015, 04:21 PM. Reason: Spell Check!!

Comment

• Are yall just calling the 800 number listed in the application portal?

Comment

• Yea what number are you all calling?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7596 users online. 389 members and 7207 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X