300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by d-g-m View Post
    My USA Jobs account changed to "selected" this morning. I'm not sure exactly what this means because there have been applicants on this page who received their BQA letter but still saw selected on USA Jobs. Not getting my hopes up. Not getting my hopes up...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How far did you get into the process? Did you call them this morning?

Comment

• Originally posted by jtothawhat View Post
      How far did you get into the process? Did you call them this morning?
      I'm done everything. It's only 4 am so I'm holding off on the phone call lol.

Comment

• Got a "SELECTED"status update last night on USAJOBS. Haven't got a call or letter to confirm the same so I haven't got to excited yet. Still waiting on the welcome aboard call!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by federal30 View Post
          Got a "SELECTED"status update last night on USAJOBS. Haven't got a call or letter to confirm the same so I haven't got to excited yet. Still waiting on the welcome aboard call!!!!!
          Right there with Ya man. I'm trying not to get my hopes up. There have been applicants who were done with everything, waiting on the call, got selected on USA jobs, but then received their BQA letter. Here's to hoping!

Comment

• I finished everything. Been done for a while now. Atleast 4 weeks. I have not called anyone because I don't have a number for HR.

Comment

• I didn't want to be calling them and be remembered as the applicant that bugged the **** out of them whose app goes in file 13.

Comment

• Those stars are not a bad word if anybody is wondering. Just a body fluid.

Comment

• I applied to the March announcement.

Comment

• If anybody calls HR please advise what the selected status means.

Comment

If anybody calls HR please advise what the selected status means.
                      All the selected status means is that you went further in the process after the referred stage. Some people who were referred were not selected after that, and never got a COE or heard anything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by echat12 View Post
                        All the selected status means is that you went further in the process after the referred stage. Some people who were referred were not selected after that, and never got a COE or heard anything else.
                        I completed all steps. How much further can I possibly go? The final hiring board is the only thing I'm waiting on..

Comment

• Who did you find this out. I read somewhere that the selected status for usajobs means the agency has selected you hire. I just find it hard to believe no phone call has come with this status change. No mail either.

Comment

Who did you find this out. I read somewhere that the selected status for usajobs means the agency has selected you hire. I just find it hard to believe no phone call has come with this status change. No mail either.
                            Well I have not even started the process and mine just switched to selected. I just talked to HR and they said they're still going thru the March announcement and selecting people off that list. In my case anyway it looks like *fingers crossed* I'll be receiving a COE shortly.

Comment

• Ok I called for myself. Couldn't take it anymore. I gave all my info and the announcement info for when I applied. Then I was told they are not allowed to say who has been selected. So I assume the selected status could be good news.

I think the person on the other end knew but made it clear they can't say. They also said they hope Everything works out for me. End of phone call. So for whatever that's worth.

If anyone can add more hope, chime in.

Comment

• Originally posted by jtothawhat View Post
                                Well I have not even started the process and mine just switched to selected. I just talked to HR and they said they're still going thru the March announcement and selecting people off that list. In my case anyway it looks like *fingers crossed* I'll be receiving a COE shortly.
                                Jtothawat are your messages on? I am in a similar situation.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5689 users online. 279 members and 5410 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X