Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crickets for me. Poly scheduled in a few days.

Comment

• This is for the folks that took the BI already...

Did u meet with an investigator? I would think one would. An investigator is comjng by my work, but has yet to contact me.

Sound right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerz88 View Post
        This is for the folks that took the BI already...

Did u meet with an investigator? I would think one would. An investigator is comjng by my work, but has yet to contact me.

Sound right?
        The came to my work and the only reason I knew was because my supervisor told me. I made sure I was in the office that day and since I was they sat down with me. They didn't have any intentions on sitting down with me but it just worked out that way. So yes, your scenarios is normal I'd say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Ok good.

I was hoping it wasnt just me lol

Comment

• B
            Originally posted by Jerz88 View Post
            This is for the folks that took the BI already...

Sound right?
            I can see no reason why they would need to meet with you as this is a suitability background. They've already met you twice (panel and poly).

That's not saying that they won't talk with you, but it's not a requirement like an SSBI.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnotherApplicant View Post
              B

I can see no reason why they would need to meet with you as this is a suitability background. They've already met you twice (panel and poly).

That's not saying that they won't talk with you, but it's not a requirement like an SSBI.
              Gotcha, ya I wasn't to sure if it was a full BI or what. Thanks man

Comment

• Same here for the BI. The week the BI agent called and said they were coming I was planning to go on vacation.

They told me they were coming and asked questions about the different locations they needed to go in order to get paper work that goes with the BI.

Comment

• I will say everyone that interacted with the BI agent had good thing to say about them.

Comment

• Referred for March and April announcements, just received not selected email for March. Guess I wont be working with Gibbs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Viking14 View Post
                      Referred for March and April announcements, just received not selected email for March. Guess I wont be working with Gibbs.
                      How far along in the process did you make it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerz88 View Post
                        How far along in the process did you make it?
                        I believe he was only referred but not given a COE or interview.

Per his previous posts he is not a federal employee (but does have military experience). Has any NON fed from March or April been moved forward? It seems like most of us have some fed time.

Comment

• I'm not a fed, have military, done with everything. Waiting on the 👍.

Comment

• I'm not a fed, have military, done with everything. Waiting on the call.

Comment

• Originally posted by federal30 View Post
                              I'm not a fed, have military, done with everything. Waiting on the call.

I'm so confused by this whole process. I have applied to the last three announcements and have been referred for all of them. I am a 10 point veteran, currently a 6C covered Federal LEO. I just received a status update to 'selected', however, I haven't heard anything from them after my referral. Has this happened to anyone here?

Also, this is off of the March announcement too...my May announcement still says 'referred'
                              Last edited by jtothawhat; 06-25-2015, 02:19 AM.

Comment

• My USA Jobs account changed to "selected" this morning. I'm not sure exactly what this means because there have been applicants on this page who received their BQA letter but still saw selected on USA Jobs. Not getting my hopes up. Not getting my hopes up...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6237 users online. 345 members and 5892 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X