Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any new NCIS news???

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Rhinoceros View Post
    Anyone else approaching the end of the process and has their BI due to HQ soon?
    I was thinking the same thing.. Jerz88 is nearing his end too I believe. I'm sure there are plenty out there not on this blog though. When I talked to my investigators they told me NCIS needed to have all applicants for this FY selected prior to August 31st. So, I guess mid-August would be the longest case scenario. I surely hope we hear something before then..

    Comment


    • Ya I'm still waiting to do my second part of the med, basically just meet the doc and he gives me his blessing. I assume it will start after it or soon. I hope I hope I hope!

      Comment


      • Had my interview today. I think it went well. Walked out feeling pretty confident but keeping myself in check until I get the official word. Hope you all who are in a holding pattern get good news soon.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by d-g-m View Post
          I was thinking the same thing.. Jerz88 is nearing his end too I believe. I'm sure there are plenty out there not on this blog though. When I talked to my investigators they told me NCIS needed to have all applicants for this FY selected prior to August 31st. So, I guess mid-August would be the longest case scenario. I surely hope we hear something before then..
          The April/May announcement said final offers should be sent out on/about Aug 22. Seems to match up with what you were told. Also found out the Sept 21 start date would likely be the day everyone reports to FLETC.

          Comment


          • Just wondering if anyone is in the same boat.. I applied to March but heard nothing back after referred notice.. Applied to April announcement and have been referred but heard nothing since. I checked the April posting and the timeline basically says interviews will be scheduled through the 12th (Friday). So I'm wondering if we are SOL if we hear nothing by Friday?

            Originally posted by grantpmonroe View Post
            Is there anyone else from the March group with a COE still waiting for an interview date? It seems like they have moved into May and as much as the optimist in me would like think an interview is still possible the pessimist in me is laughing uncontrollably.

            Comment


            • I received a conditional offer shortly after referral but nothing since. It gave me steps that would follow starting with interview but nada.

              Comment


              • Tomorrow's Friday ladies,

                Getting a few job offers would be a great way to start the weekend.

                Just sayin......

                Comment


                • Received my COE May 22nd, attached was the Biographical Information sheet and Authorization for Release form (that I sent back to them, and had them confirm it was received). Still waiting on the interview date. I am assuming no news is good news, the suspense is a killer. Hopefully the process starts to pick up and Friday brings some of us some good news!

                  Comment


                  • Another May applicant here. Received COE and recently completed panel. Hoping a poly is in my near future.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by IrishMedic View Post
                      Tomorrow's Friday ladies,

                      Getting a few job offers would be a great way to start the weekend.

                      Just sayin......
                      That would be nice, but I'm not holding my breath. I have a feeling March applicants who are done with everything are just going to be thrown in with the pool of qualified applicants for April and May... I don't see them giving anyone a final offer and than have them waiting two months for the Sept class. It would be excellent to know my fate sooner than later, but I'm assuming I'll hear later..

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by d-g-m View Post
                        That would be nice, but I'm not holding my breath. I have a feeling March applicants who are done with everything are just going to be thrown in with the pool of qualified applicants for April and May... I don't see them giving anyone a final offer and than have them waiting two months for the Sept class. It would be excellent to know my fate sooner than later, but I'm assuming I'll hear later..
                        Agreed. I think anyone that that is in the hiring pool that hasn't received an academy date will be waiting until mid August before they receive a call (unless of course they create a class for July randomly). I was told June class cancelled due to lack of candidates eligible. So September may be competitive with three announcements worth of applicants fighting for those spots.

                        Only time will tell.

                        Comment


                        • I thought someone on here (within the last 2 weeks) said the June class was a go?
                          Originally posted by Bpizzlesd View Post
                          Agreed. I think anyone that that is in the hiring pool that hasn't received an academy date will be waiting until mid August before they receive a call (unless of course they create a class for July randomly). I was told June class cancelled due to lack of candidates eligible. So September may be competitive with three announcements worth of applicants fighting for those spots.

                          Only time will tell.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dubb18 View Post
                            I thought someone on here (within the last 2 weeks) said the June class was a go?
                            The original plan, I believe, was to have two June classes. The earlier June one was cancelled. I would assume anyone going to a late June academy (if it is happening) would have already been notified.

                            But again anything is possible and all we can do is speculate.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by dubb18 View Post
                              I thought someone on here (within the last 2 weeks) said the June class was a go?
                              June class is a go, per my sources and an applicant that is in it. You guys that just popped on in the last couple of days would you mind advising of your back ground? It seems most that have COE's are FED LE or Navy guys. I am 7 LE , VET, Masters with a referral , but nothing further.

                              Comment


                              • 19.5 years Military, CI field, TS/SCI w Poly, 3 languages. COE and nothing since.
                                Last edited by grantpmonroe; 06-12-2015, 08:02 PM.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 4957 users online. 305 members and 4652 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X