Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any new NCIS news???

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Drug test complete..

    Comment


    • Congrats!!! When did u apply? I hate no knowing anything

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Mav042005 View Post
        Congrats!!! When did u apply? I hate no knowing anything
        I applied in March

        Comment


        • Originally posted by d-g-m View Post
          Drug test complete..
          I also took it today.. we should have the same timeline, as I hope I continues to go all the way through

          Comment


          • I've got a good feeling about the next few days!

            Comment


            • I sure hope your correct sir... I'm waiting on just a simple change in status. Most of you all have had interview and poly you lucky ducks!!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Frostbite 22 View Post
                I sure hope your correct sir... I'm waiting on just a simple change in status. Most of you all have had interview and poly you lucky ducks!!
                I got referred to in March, but at this point I have to assume that those of us who didn't get any movement since then are not getting selected. It seems like the process has moved forward already for those who were. The way NCIS processes applicants makes no sense

                Comment


                • Was scheduled earlier this week for my Med/Drug Screen, and I got a call for my BI as well (March applicant).

                  Guess they are still working on EOD's this summer so we can hit FLETC by 01 Oct.
                  Last edited by IrishMedic; 05-13-2015, 04:10 PM.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by IrishMedic View Post
                    Was scheduled earlier this week for my Med/Drug Screen, and I got a call for my BI as well (March applicant).

                    Guess they are still working on EOD's this summer so we can hit FLETC by 01 Oct.
                    Other than your drug test what else were you scheduled for medically? And how do you know your BI was initiated?


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by d-g-m View Post
                      Other than your drug test what else were you scheduled for medically? And how do you know your BI was initiated?


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      I was scheduled for a full medical exam (at least that's I'm assuming they meant) with a navy doc, and I knew my BI started when a buddy from back home called to say he was contacted by the Navy.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by IrishMedic View Post
                        I was scheduled for a full medical exam (at least that's I'm assuming they meant) with a navy doc, and I knew my BI started when a buddy from back home called to say he was contacted by the Navy.
                        Badass dude! looks like it's getting moving

                        Comment


                        • Anyone from the Dec 2014 announcement hear anything?

                          Comment


                          • This is for anyone who has taken their medical physical-- Are the doctors the same for NCIS as every other agency? I'm currently going through the process with the ATF and called to make my med apt today. They said the closest date was mid-June. Is this going to be the same for NCIS?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by d-g-m View Post
                              This is for anyone who has taken their medical physical-- Are the doctors the same for NCIS as every other agency? I'm currently going through the process with the ATF and called to make my med apt today. They said the closest date was mid-June. Is this going to be the same for NCIS?
                              Mine was done with Navy medicine at one of their occupational health clinics. ATF and FBI were both done with the federal occupational health service.

                              TDF

                              Comment


                              • I don't believe so. Atf uses Federal Occupational Health and they are just slammed with all the agencies that use them. NCIS uses the Navy doctor I believe. I didn't take my NCIS medical though and NCIS told me they would accept my ATF medical for occupational health.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 8572 users online. 453 members and 8119 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X