• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All is quiet here...

TDF

Comment

• Quite...

for you guys that are waiting for a final offer, how long after the poly did they contact you to do medical/drug/BI?

Comment

• Originally posted by hangman View Post
        CBP is definitely a "world class LE agency"...Stamping and swipping passports takes a lot of skill and dedication....lol
        Let's not bash other jobs here, yeah?

Comment

• Originally posted by JerzeyFedz View Post
          Quite...

for you guys that are waiting for a final offer, how long after the poly did they contact you to do medical/drug/BI?
          Hell they contacted me with all the information for medical/drug/BI before I left the house the morning of my polygraph.

TDF

Comment

• Originally posted by JerzeyFedz View Post
            Quite...

It was about a month after the poly they initiated the background.

Comment

• Hey guys heads up. Just got the BQA letter. Makes no sense. Completed the whole process and didn't fail a single part.

Can't apply for another year. Very strange they keep putting out announcements but don't select qualified applicants.

TDF

Comment

• Originally posted by TheDamonFactor View Post
                Hey guys heads up. Just got the BQA letter. Makes no sense. Completed the whole process and didn't fail a single part.

Can't apply for another year. Very strange they keep putting out announcements but don't select qualified applicants.

TDF
                WTF?
                You were done everything? When did you apply?

Comment

• Originally posted by Viking14 View Post
                  WTF?
                  You were done everything? When did you apply?
                  Affirm finished the entire process in April with medical being my last step. Applied in Dec14.

Apparently they racked and stacked applicants and filled the academy so they trashed our list. They won't push us to the next academy like most agencies.

TDF

Comment

Affirm finished the entire process in April with medical being my last step. Applied in Dec14.

Apparently they racked and stacked applicants and filled the academy so they trashed our list. They won't push us to the next academy like most agencies.

TDF
                    Wow, sorry. Such a waste.
                    Not sure what is worse, getting referred and never hearing anything else or making it through and getting BQA.

Comment

Hey guys heads up. Just got the BQA letter. Makes no sense. Completed the whole process and didn't fail a single part.

TDF
                      Sorry to hear that man. I thought they would pick you up for sure. I don't understand that at all. Why spend money on new recruits when you have already successfully completed the process?

Comment

TDF
                        Sorry to hear that. I wonder what exactly they are looking for in an applicant? I haven't been offered a job nor received a BQA as of today. I am hoping the class has not been filled If they are truly scrapping all of the applicants who don't make the June class.

Comment

• Originally posted by Firefox View Post
                          Sorry to hear that. I wonder what exactly they are looking for in an applicant? I haven't been offered a job nor received a BQA as of today. I am hoping the class has not been filled If they are truly scrapping all of the applicants who don't make the June class.
                          Are you a Dec applicant?

Comment

• I too am a Dec 2014 applicant finished with the process. Awaiting my fate.
                            Rhinoceros

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. 17 View Post
                              Are you a Dec applicant?
                              Yeah I am

Comment

TDF
                                Hence why I stopped applying to this agency two vacancies ago. Waste of time and in need of an overhaul or review from congress! Keep plugging away and best of luck in the NCIS lottery folks.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12277 users online. 353 members and 11924 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X