Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why would they be doing bloodwork? All my previous positions have only required a urine sample. I'm guessing the Navy wants to be a bit more thorough because deployments are required and you must be in excellent health??

Comment

• My other 1811 process I'm in also required blood work.

Comment

• Heads up. Another announcement this Tues-Fri. Do not apply unless you can start by 20Sept.
        Last edited by divinefalcon; 04-27-2015, 06:50 PM.
        View snapshot of public entry-level 1811 positions here:
        http://GS-1811.appspot.com

Comment

• Why are they running another announcement when they just ran one 1.5 months ago? What about the bazillion people who were referred and have yet to hear anything?

Comment

• Had a buddy that was referred to last announcement but is still active duty. Doesn't get out till later this summer. They told him they would have to cancel his application and he reapply for this announcement for consideration for a later academy.

Comment

• I wonder how many people there are who have completed all the steps? The candidate pool cannot be that large.

Comment

• What Viking14 said...

Comment

• After being "referred" by a computer, and then being sent to the hiring manager one would think you would get SOME information. Either by movement in the process, or a GFY email. I just hear crickets...

Comment

• Originally posted by divinefalcon View Post
                    Heads up. Another annoucement this Tues-Fri. Do not apply unless you can start by 20Sept.
                    What a joke. Heads up? How about heads down, take cover, and/or run.

Comment

• Well, the new announcement is up. It is way more detailed than the one I applied to in March. Anyone have any insight on how many classes are coming up? I heard one in June. Maybe one in July. The announcement states Sept... I also want to know WHY this announcement popped up. There have been times in the past where I have applied and some sort of computer glitch made the announcement come back on and everyone had to reapply. Is this the case?

Comment

• No this is specific to the September class. Buddy applied to March announcement and they cancelled his application and interview because he doesn't separate from military until later this summer. They told him he could reapply to this announcement. I heard two June classes which were for December and March group. Not sure if they clear the list for each fletc class but sounds like it.

Comment

• Wow, another announcement opened up. I received a conditional offer from the March announcement, but turned it down. They're insane if they think I'm going to drop from a GS-13 to a GL-7.

Third announcement in less than six months - I wonder if that tells them something?

Good luck to everyone going through the process!

Comment

• Originally posted by helmet91 View Post
                            Wow, another announcement opened up. I received a conditional offer from the March announcement, but turned it down. They're insane if they think I'm going to drop from a GS-13 to a GL-7.

Third announcement in less than six months - I wonder if that tells them something?

Good luck to everyone going through the process!
                            While I agree that would be a ridiculous jump down, I also think that you are silly for applying. It stated clearly in the announcement that the max pay would be GL-7(10). You knew, or should have known, going into the app that the most you would get would be 7 step 10. If that wasn't kosher, you should not have applied.

Comment

• Also, I dropped my hat into this new announcement.

Comment

• Yeah, applied to December announcement. My federal salary is on a different payscale but the equivalent of a GL 9-8. Even though I would lose some base salary, I would be making more due to LEAP pay. About 8k actually. Just waiting on medical and should hear something in May if selected for June class.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5583 users online. 276 members and 5307 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X