300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by d-g-m View Post
    I just wanted to throw my timeline out there because this process is moving SUPER quick for March applicants in the DC area...
    3/19/15- Applied
    4/8/15- Referral Email
    4/10/15- Email with COE & information release forms
    4/14/15- Email scheduling interview & possible Poly if I was referred
    4/15/15- completed e-QIP
    4/21/15- Email saying e-QIP was forwarded to HR
    4/23/15- Interview at 11:30. Received call at 2:30 telling me I was referred and scheduled for the Poly
    4/24/15- Scheduled for the Poly... Any suggestion with this beast? It's my first time taking one and I'm FREAKING out!

5 years USMC MP, TS, 6 credits shy of my Masters, Current Fed (not 1811)

Ever played roulette? No difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by pn3karr View Post
      Ya, not kidding.. That would be mind-blowing. Maybe it's a regional thing. I'm in Texas.
      I'm processing in Texas as well. I have my interview & possibly Poly next week.

Comment

• Anyone ever take a polygraph where you were called back in to answer a certain set of questions again? I had my polygraph yesterday and before I left the examiner said "in my professional opinion I'm blessing you with passing", however he mentioned towards the end my readings started getting slightly different. He said that could have been caused my several things. He said he felt confident but had to get a second opinion from HQ. If HQ indicated they needed more data for certain questions I'd be called back in. Is the second opinion normal?

Comment

• That has happened in all 5 of my last polygraphs, no worries.
          Rhinoceros

Comment

• I have the interview monday, can any of you guys that been through it give me any sort of advice? I'm not asking for direct questions, as that is not permitted, but if anyone can offer some advice with the interview. If I pass poly is the next day.. oyyy

Comment

• did those who took the med do a blood draw?

Comment

• Originally posted by Firefox View Post
                did those who took the med do a blood draw?
                That and plenty more.

TDF

Comment

• Originally posted by TheDamonFactor View Post
                  That and plenty more.

TDF
                  I bet I am going to have to go back, I did not get my blood drawn. Did they ask you to fast before the appointment for the blood draw?

Comment

• Originally posted by JerzeyFedz View Post
                    I have the interview monday, can any of you guys that been through it give me any sort of advice? I'm not asking for direct questions, as that is not permitted, but if anyone can offer some advice with the interview. If I pass poly is the next day.. oyyy
                    Just relax on the interview. know what the agency does, know the Navy, what you bring to the table etc. I didn't think there was anything tricky about it, just a standard gov panel interview. And good luck to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Firefox View Post
                      I bet I am going to have to go back, I did not get my blood drawn. Did they ask you to fast before the appointment for the blood draw?
                      Correct, fasting labs. Medical can't be completed until lab results were in.

TDF

Comment

• Originally posted by TheDamonFactor View Post
                        Correct, fasting labs. Medical can't be completed until lab results were in.

TDF
                        Well I'll be on the phone with my contact first thing in the morning.

Comment

• Woah woah everyone calm down on here. Did some people go to the local naval base vs a contracted facility for their medical?
                          Rhinoceros

Comment

• I did mine at the base. When I was examined by the doc he said I passed pending lab results. Also my email informing me of the medical said there would be labs.

TDF

Comment

• I just don't recall anything on the medical forms we completed with the doc indicating anything about blood work. Also with it being on base, you would think you got the standard employee procedure. But you know the government. X office wants forms ABC and Y office wants AC and D forms. All to get to the same result.
                              Rhinoceros

Comment

• Originally posted by Rhinoceros View Post
                                I just don't recall anything on the medical forms we completed with the doc indicating anything about blood work. Also with it being on base, you would think you got the standard employee procedure. But you know the government. X office wants forms ABC and Y office wants AC and D forms. All to get to the same result.

The forms I received before the medical did indicate fasting was required. When I got there I had blood drawn.

For the follow up they even gave me a vaccination.

Given that we are all processing out of different locations if you just do what you are told with the information provided should be good to go.
                                Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil; may God rebuke him, we humbly pray and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12655 users online. 477 members and 12178 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X