Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There with you.. Maybe that is a good thing for us both, meaning, it is still in the works. I've got past 1811 experience, Masters, prior military, currently do investigations.

Comment

• pn3karr,

I want warp speed like some these march applicants!!!

Comment

• Ya, not kidding.. That would be mind-blowing. Maybe it's a regional thing. I'm in Texas.

Comment

• Guys as far as this process it goes fast so whenever contact is made ensure you are able to get them the things they need as soon as possible.

TDF

Comment

• Originally posted by TheDamonFactor View Post
            Guys as far as this process it goes fast so whenever contact is made ensure you are able to get them the things they need as soon as possible.

TDF
            Tell your boys to call Louisiana!

Comment

• Medical done, Agents were at my work last week finishing up my suitability. I think I'm getting close to being done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Firefox View Post
                Medical done, Agents were at my work last week finishing up my suitability. I think I'm getting close to being done.
                When did you apply Firefox?

Comment

• Originally posted by Viking14 View Post
                  When did you apply Firefox?
                  December 2014

Comment

• Congrats Firefox.. You've been at this a long time.. Finally

Comment

• I just wanted to throw my timeline out there because this process is moving SUPER quick for March applicants in the DC area...
                      3/19/15- Applied
                      4/8/15- Referral Email
                      4/10/15- Email with COE & information release forms
                      4/14/15- Email scheduling interview & possible Poly if I was referred
                      4/15/15- completed e-QIP
                      4/21/15- Email saying e-QIP was forwarded to HR
                      4/23/15- Interview at 11:30. Received call at 2:30 telling me I was referred and scheduled for the Poly
                      4/24/15- Scheduled for the Poly... Any suggestion with this beast? It's my first time taking one and I'm FREAKING out!

5 years USMC MP, TS, 6 credits shy of my Masters, Current Fed (not 1811)
                      Last edited by d-g-m; 04-23-2015, 04:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pn3karr View Post
                        Congrats Firefox.. You've been at this a long time.. Finally
                        Thanks, I appreciate it. You just got keep plucking away at it if you want it bad enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by d-g-m View Post
                          I just wanted to throw my timeline out there because this process is moving SUPER quick for March applicants in the DC area...
                          3/19/15- Applied
                          4/8/15- Referral Email
                          4/15/15- completed e-QIP
                          4/23/15- Interview at 11:30. Received call at 2:30 telling me I was referred and scheduled for the Poly
                          4/24/15- Scheduled for the Poly... Any suggestion with this beast? It's my first time taking one and I'm FREAKING out!

Holy moly, I am moving to DC, deuces! seriously like right now, maybe my app will progress then.

dmg,
                          just relax, tell the truth, youll be fine.

Comment

• TDF, Mr. Popular, your mail box is full.
                            Rhinoceros

Comment

• Holy Bat-Sh-t Robin!! Congrats!! LOL

Originally posted by d-g-m View Post
                              I just wanted to throw my timeline out there because this process is moving SUPER quick for March applicants in the DC area...
                              3/19/15- Applied
                              4/8/15- Referral Email
                              4/15/15- completed e-QIP

Comment

• My NCIS poly was in March and my first one. I was pretty nervous. Just follow their directions and answer truthfully. There is no trick.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10775 users online. 380 members and 10395 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X