Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know I was guessing on the June 14th academy date, but does anyone have an actual date for the academy or anything on the rumor mill?
    Rhinoceros

Comment

• from the March Announcement, i just got the interview date/poly the next day along with a bunch of forms and equip. This is moving along, i hope it continues like this.

Comment

• Dang Firefox.. Been a while since I visited these forums. Glad to see you are getting near your goal and haven't "busted" yet. What has your timeframe been like.. ?

Comment

• COE as in that email that says you were referred? Strange how some March hires got some pretty quick feedback and some of us have hearn nothing except were referred. Maybe it's a regional thing or maybe it relates to our current positions Fed vs nonfed.

Comment

• Drug test is complete. Background started last week and should be done pretty soon. Not sure when they will schedule the medical.

Comment

• Originally posted by pn3karr View Post
              COE as in that email that says you were referred? Strange how some March hires got some pretty quick feedback and some of us have hearn nothing except were referred. Maybe it's a regional thing or maybe it relates to our current positions Fed vs nonfed.
              They were two separate emails.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsb05c View Post
                Drug test is complete. Background started last week and should be done pretty soon. Not sure when they will schedule the medical.
                Seems process is not uniform as I did both medical phases and drug test already, however nothing on my BI. Perhaps it's all different based out of where we live.

Those of you that had BI started, did you all get calls prior?

I'm a Dec applicant btw.
                Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil; may God rebuke him, we humbly pray and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.

Comment

• In actuality, I was only called in reference to my medical and drug testing. I was emailed about a week after my interview/poly (3/10ish) in reference to them needing updated contact info on two people I listed in my resume. I was then emailed a little over 2 weeks later about random investigation info needed on landlords (3/25ish) and whatnot. My BI started right away without them actually notifying me. Then about a week later, I was contacted by the local agent to set up med/drug testing (3/30ish). Those were completed back to back.

All background has been wrapped up I believe as of last week so now I am waiting.

There is no formula or pattern on how they push through the process.
                  Rhinoceros

Comment

• I got a call from a buddy that they had been contacted. Next day I got a call from background investigator.

Applied in December as well.

Comment

• Hi DSB.. could you please list your approx timeline beginning with your apply date? My guess from following your posts is that it takes on avg 2-3 mos for things to start moving.

Thanks

Comment

• Medical Finished! I have completed the whole process.

Now the wait.

TDF

Comment

• 12/3/14: Application

12/17/14: Referral email

01/22/15: Email realease of Info

03/10/15: Interview

03/11/15: Poly

04/16/15: Background starts

04/21/15: Drug test

Unknown: Medical

I was told by a friend who applied to March Announcement and was scheduled for an interview next week that they want to get March group in fletc this summer. That would be a ridiculous fast process but seems like they are actually moving that fast. They need/have to get people on this FY because you never know what will have budget next year.

Comment

• Wow.. nice timeline.. I cannot wrap my mind around such a quick hiring process.. The Feds are certainly not know for that.. usually 1.5-2 years.. Then again, I'm ex Navy and they do things a bit differently.. Congrats!

Comment

• Any other March applicants still not heard anything since applying and receiving "referred" email?

Comment

• Sadly I have not heard a thing.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 16254 users online. 377 members and 15877 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X