Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got the email to fill out paperwork and send in so they can schedule my medical. This process is moving at warp speed.

Comment

• Are getting randomly selected or hand picked? WHats yalls backgrounds? I want warp speed movement!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Viking14 View Post
        Are getting randomly selected or hand picked? WHats yalls backgrounds? I want warp speed movement!!
        5 years AF, Current FLEO, Bachelors Degree.

Comment

• 6 years Fedleo-non 1811. No military, Masters Degree.

Comment

• 2 years local LE, current Fed LE, masters degree.
            Rhinoceros

Comment

• Great, I see a pattern of current fed time. I don't have that, prolly not gonna move at wrap speed.
              6 yrs mil, prior local Leo time, currently 2 years into JD.

Comment

• Almost complete except BI/ Suitability. Havnt received word if it's even started.

7 years FLEO- Masters.
                Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil; may God rebuke him, we humbly pray and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.

Comment

• 5 years military, 4 years FLEO, bachelors, current government contractor.

Just waiting for an interview date.

Comment

• I was referred on this recent job post.. Any applicants hear anything yet or know the average processing timeline?

Comment

• Originally posted by pn3karr View Post
                      I was referred on this recent job post.. Any applicants hear anything yet or know the average processing timeline?
                      I applied in March (I believe that was the most recent). I submitted my e-QIP last week. My interview is scheduled for Thursday and I was told if I pass the interview I should expect to show up the next day for the Poly. This process is moving way faster than other agencies..

Comment

• Seems the March group is processing faster than December group. I interviewed in March and they said they had money this fiscal year and they wanted people on board by the end because you never know next FY. Have a buddy who applied in March and interviews next week. Good luck to everyone.

Comment

• I applied in March as well, got referred, heard nothing since....
                          War of attrition

Comment

• I'm in the same boat as well. No news is good news, I guess. It's not a BQA...so I got that going for me.

Comment

• Applied in March. Referred and got a COE. Just sitting and waiting for an interview date.

Comment

• Took my drug test today, almost done with everything.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9643 users online. 318 members and 9325 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X