300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by d-g-m View Post
    I'm a March applicant. Just received an email with EQUIP and supporting docs required to be brought to the interview. Interview is scheduled for April 23rd. Polygraph is scheduled for the day after if I am referred after the interview. This is through the DC FO.
    A buddy of mine who applied to the March 2015 announcement said he was told by an NCIS SA that they are for the June class. From what I have heard from NCIS SAs the polygraph knocks out a great deal of applicants. Looks like they are trying to fill the class.

Good Luck!
    TDF

Comment

• Originally posted by TheDamonFactor View Post
      A buddy of mine who applied to the March 2015 announcement said he was told by an NCIS SA that they are for the June class. From what I have heard from NCIS SAs the polygraph knocks out a great deal of applicants. Looks like they are trying to fill the class.

Good Luck!
      TDF
      Yeah, I probably wont sleep until the Poly is over (if I make it past the interview). Hearing all the horror stories has me a little on edge. I got the link to complete the EQUIP. The SA said someone else would contact me with how to log in. How long does it usually take to get the login instructions? Also, does NCIS assign duty stations before you go to FLETTC?
      Last edited by d-g-m; 04-14-2015, 10:51 AM.

Comment

Yeah, I probably wont sleep until the Poly is over (if I make it past the interview). Hearing all the horror stories has me a little on edge. I got the link to complete the EQUIP. The SA said someone else would contact me with how to log in. How long does it usually take to get the login instructions?
        Youll get the email for EQUIP generally within a week or so.

TDF

Comment

TDF
          If my interview is scheduled for next Thursday, hopefully it comes in sooner than that. Isn't it pretty time consuming? Anything I should start tracking down now so I'm better prepared to fill it out.

Comment

Yeah, I probably wont sleep until the Poly is over (if I make it past the interview). Hearing all the horror stories has me a little on edge. I got the link to complete the EQUIP. The SA said someone else would contact me with how to log in. How long does it usually take to get the login instructions? Also, does NCIS assign duty stations before you go to FLETTC?
            Yes you should know what office you're assigned to prior to FLETC. In fact, the SSA made it clear that they could instruct you to report to that office for several weeks prior to FLETC start date.

Comment

TDF
              Anyone know if, once you do an SF86 on e-quip, is it saved there for future use?
              Ive always had to do them in the past on the PDF version and print them at FedEx (at $28 a pop) but, I just filled one out on E-quip.
              Just wondering for future endeavors...
              War of attrition

Comment

• Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                Anyone know if, once you do an SF86 on e-quip, is it saved there for future use?
                Ive always had to do them in the past on the PDF version and print them at FedEx (at $28 a pop) but, I just filled one out on E-quip.
                Just wondering for future endeavors...
                Yes they are saved and the data is automatically inputted into your next SF86. Way better than the paper PDF believe me!

TDF

Comment

• Yes. you should be able to see your prior investigations on eQIP and I think it auto-populates the boxes when you start a new one.

eQIP is so much easier. I just finished my hard copy Sf86 for DEA and it cost almost $60 at FedEx.

Comment

• Got email to schedule drug test next week. Buddy called and they have started my background. This is a very fast process.

Comment

• Does anyone know how to access e-QIP if you used it in the past and don't remember your username? I received instructions on how to create an account, but when I enter my SSN it says I can't because there is already one created. I contacted the PS Dept, but haven't heard back and I'm trying to knock this out ASAP..

Comment

Does anyone know how to access e-QIP if you used it in the past and don't remember your username? I received instructions on how to create an account, but when I enter my SSN it says I can't because there is already one created. I contacted the PS Dept, but haven't heard back and I'm trying to knock this out ASAP..
                        I had a similar problem last year with a different agency. They will have to reset it on their end. It took multiple attempts and calls to IT/help desk folks to get it working.

Comment

• Did anyone get a confirmation email or anything indicating NCIS received your e-qip? Or should I take it that as long as I got to the "farewell''"page of it I should be good?

Comment

• No notification is recieved. Just make sure you have what you needed printed out for the interview. Good luck to you. A big chunk of the process is eliminated with those two days.
                            Rhinoceros

Comment

• My suitability is wrapping up today. Very exciting. Who will be the first champ to get that magic phone call?...or the thin letter for that fact :-/

Good luck to everyone. Hope good news comes your way next week.
                              Rhinoceros

Comment

• Originally posted by Rhinoceros View Post
                                My suitability is wrapping up today. Very exciting. Who will be the first champ to get that magic phone call?...or the thin letter for that fact :-/

Good luck to everyone. Hope good news comes your way next week.
                                I back in the game boys, my medical is scheduled.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6849 users online. 368 members and 6481 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X