Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got referred for all locations, current fed leo. 4 years of non leo fed service.

Comment

• Haha, success! I defeated USAJOBS algorithm and was referred to the hiring manager from the March announcement. Most definitely a minuscule hurdle, but those have received BQA letters must know what I'm talking about.

Comment

• There is a March 2015 thread for the new referrals, so we are not running through the gauntlet of people in the later stages of the process.

Comment

• I like the odds that we have the same academy date of June 14th with the HSI applicants.
          Rhinoceros

Comment

• Originally posted by Rhinoceros View Post
            I like the odds that we have the same academy date of June 14th with the HSI applicants.
            It seems very likely. Remember you will report a week or two beforehand to your first office. Plan accordingly.

TDF

Comment

• Goodness. I would love even the slightest bone that I would be put in the june class. The apartment complex wont budge on the lease breakage. Penalty is defiantly in the 4 digits.. I would rather not be long gone paying the complex for someone else to live in it...while I'm getting smoked in PT at FLETC. That just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. :-/

Anyone know if NCIS historically brings in applicants 1 or 2 weeks prior to FLETC?
              Rhinoceros

Comment

• Originally posted by Rhinoceros View Post
                Goodness. I would love even the slightest bone that I would be put in the june class. The apartment complex wont budge on the lease breakage. Penalty is defiantly in the 4 digits.. I would rather not be long gone paying the complex for someone else to live in it...while I'm getting smoked in PT at FLETC. That just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. :-/

Anyone know if NCIS historically brings in applicants 1 or 2 weeks prior to FLETC?
                It varies. I've seen agents report to their assigned offices one to three weeks prior to starting CITP, but I've also seen agents report straight to CITP. It depends on the individual situation and how much notice NCIS is able to give.

Comment

• Hey everyone. First time poster here (I am also active on the ATF blog). I applied for the NCIS spot last month on USA Jobs. I was referred about a week later. Last night, I received an email from a SA stating that I would get a COE as long as I passed all the other steps. They said the interviews would be held from April 20-May 20th. To me, this is moving MUCH faster than the ATF. I applied in Oct with them and didn't get my interview until March 4th (haven't heard anything since). Anyone else apply last month and are up and running now?

Comment

• I'm in both processes with ATF and NCIS. Applied with ATF in July and NCIS in December. Still waiting on a polygraph for ATF but took poly day after my NCIS interview. NCIS seems to be a very quick process.

Comment

• For all you guys from the December annoucement are you intending to accept if offered the June class?

TDF

Comment

• Hey dgm, I also applied to the same announcement and got the same email last night. Seems somewhat quicker than most processes I've gone through.

Anybody have a contact w/ NCIS how it is to work there? Morale, cases, everyday ops? Any word is appreciated.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheDamonFactor View Post
                          For all you guys from the December annoucement are you intending to accept if offered the June class?

TDF
                          Absolutely
                          Rhinoceros

Comment

• Told my BI should be wrapped up this week. Only medical and suitability review remain.

TDF

Comment

• I'm a March applicant. Just received an email with EQUIP and supporting docs required to be brought to the interview. Interview is scheduled for April 23rd. Polygraph is scheduled for the day after if I am referred after the interview. This is through the DC FO.

Comment

• Originally posted by d-g-m View Post
                                I'm a March applicant. Just received an email with EQUIP and supporting docs required to be brought to the interview. Interview is scheduled for April 23rd. Polygraph is scheduled for the day after if I am referred after the interview. This is through the DC FO.
                                Whoa! March 2015?
                                They must be ready to push some peeps through!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8565 users online. 487 members and 8078 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X