Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview and poly are officially in the books, and now I wait.

Comment

• Bi

Are the background investigations modified or compressed since they are looking to make hires so soon?
      Rhinoceros

Comment

• Originally posted by Rhinoceros View Post
        Are the background investigations modified or compressed since they are looking to make hires so soon?
        No.

Comment

• Interview down. They asked me to come back tomorrow for the poly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Firefox View Post
            Mine is a two day event, interview and poly.
            Yep, I have to come back as well. I got a hotel room last night but didn't bring a change of business casuals so I have to head home for 3 hours and return tomorrow. Oh well, fast process is better than a painfully slow topical hiring process.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsb05c View Post
              Yep, I have to come back as well. I got a hotel room last night but didn't bring a change of business casuals so I have to head home for 3 hours and return tomorrow. Oh well, fast process is better than a painfully slow topical hiring process.
              I wonder how long after the poly we will hear something. I took mine last week, was told I passed but have no clue what comes next.

Comment

• They said background investigation. I asked if they had a timetable or FLETC dates but he said they want to get people brought on board tbis fiscal year but they may or may not go to FLETC this fiscal year. Said you could be called and go straight to assigned office for awhile before FLETC.

Comment

• Yeah some of us are still waiting to be invited to the poly. I was informed it really depends on your office if they do the two day event. Once I hear something you guys will know. Though at my interview they said after poly, only the BI really stands in your way.

TDF

Comment

• A few posts above, someone stated they got picked up for the March class. Was this a continuation class for those with their CITP cert going to the special agent portion or was it for a group of new hires for the CITP?
                    Rhinoceros

Comment

• I believe it was for a group of new hires that required CITP.

TDF

Comment

• Poly done. Glad that is over. Now to wait.

Comment

• Got my COE, check your mailboxes fellas.

Comment

• Email or real mail?

TDF

Comment

• Originally posted by TheDamonFactor View Post
                              Email or real mail?

TDF
                              Real mail

Comment

• NCIS is posting another job announcement on March 18th.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5388 users online. 289 members and 5099 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X