300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OIG1811 View Post
    Buddy just EOD this PP in Virginia with NCIS, two several months. Still waiting on an add on date as he already has CITP.
    I got picked up for the March class.

Comment

• Congrats. Were you a March 2014 applicant?

Comment

• I still haven't gotten my Eqip link, I wonder if they are just using my previous investigation as I did send the release of previous investigation to them.

Comment

• I haven't either. My email in January said have a completed e-QIP or a SF86. I just completed an e-QIP for another agency in January so I am just going to bring a copy of that as well as my SF86 that I continually update. Had to email them yesterday as they said it would be first or second week of March. They responded mine would be the second week and I would get an updated email with specifics.

Comment

• Just to let you guys know where I stand. I am interviewing next week and have already released my Equip to them. Firefox, you may want to call or email and ask about it.

TDF

Comment

• Originally posted by TheDamonFactor View Post
              Just to let you guys know where I stand. I am interviewing next week and have already released my Equip to them. Firefox, you may want to call or email and ask about it.

TDF
              I interview next week also, are you a current FED? I sent an email to my POC, but as of now no response.

Comment

• Originally posted by Firefox View Post
                I interview next week also, are you a current FED? I sent an email to my POC, but as of now no response.
                I am not a current FED. I am a navy guy. I have an SSBI in periodicity that is not close to to renewal and was adjudicated by DONCAF (which they run). With all the they still made me reup my EQIP. On another note I just got my required passport photos done. Ready for my close up in NCIS: TDF!

TDF

Comment

• NCIS interview complete! Was informed this group of applicants are for an academy starting this June!

Good luck to all!
                  TDF

Comment

• Supposed to have mine next week. Will be interesting to see how fast it does move. I am in the process with ATF and waiting on the poly and background with them.

Comment

• Agreed agents said poly and BI are the only thing in your way after the interview.

TDF

Comment

Agreed agents said poly and BI are the only thing in your way after the interview.

TDF
                        Did you poly as well?

Comment

• Nope that will come later in the process.

TDF

Comment

Nope that will come later in the process.

TDF
                            Mine is a two day event, interview and poly.

Comment

• Well then you sir got the hook up.

TDF

Comment

• Confirmed interview next week and got the e-QIP email as well.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11067 users online. 447 members and 10620 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X