300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Space_Robot View Post
    Question for those who seem to be moving along in the process are you current 1811s or fedleos?
    Yep, 1811. I applied to the entry level announcement last spring and then the lateral in the summer and got the referral on both. The process has moved very fast compared to other agencies, however, they will start your BI from scratch even if you already have a clearance.

Comment

• Originally posted by FutureAgent001 View Post
      Yep, 1811. I applied to the entry level announcement last spring and then the lateral in the summer and got the referral on both. The process has moved very fast compared to other agencies, however, they will start your BI from scratch even if you already have a clearance.
      Thanks for the reply. I want to believe that they're pushing current 1811s through then getting back to us non 1811s. *Crossing fingers*

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I want to believe that they're pushing current 1811s through then getting back to us non 1811s. *Crossing fingers*
        No problem. Honestly, I just think it's like the lottery. I have a few buddies who are also 1811's and they have heard nothing since they applied last spring. All of us got the referral but many haven't interviewed yet. Good luck and keep us updated.

Comment

• I am not an 1811 or a Fed LEO but I was in the NAVY!

Sailor.jpg

Picture of me at work

Comment

Current FED LEO, non 1811.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheDamonFactor View Post
              I am not an 1811 or a Fed LEO but I was in the NAVY!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12806[/ATTACH]

Picture of me at work
              What's your parrot's name? Is he an 1811?

Comment

• Originally posted by FutureAgent001 View Post
                What's your parrot's name? Is he an 1811?
                Polly, of course, he said he was but you can never really trust him.

TDF

Comment

Poly, of course, he said he was but you can never really trust him.

TDF
                  That's because you can never trust a poly.

Comment

• SF-86 certified and transmitted. Anyone want to speculate what the pictures are for?

TDF

Comment

SF-86 certified and transmitted. Anyone want to speculate what the pictures are for?

TDF
                      Duh... they clearly feel they have found the right man for their next major show: NCIS: TDF. They just want to make sure you are presentable on screen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pi, Esq. View Post
                        Duh... they clearly feel they have found the right man for their next major show: NCIS: TDF. They just want to make sure you are presentable on screen.
                        Did I accidentally sign up as a NCIS actor or did i apply to an 1811 job? Guess Ill find out soon.

TDF

Comment

I am not an 1811 or a Fed LEO but I was in the NAVY!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12806[/ATTACH]

Picture of me at work
                          TDF, sorry bro, but I think this is a more realistic representation:

fatguy.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by saone View Post
                            TDF, sorry bro, but I think this is a more realistic representation:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12812[/ATTACH]

Seeing as how you took a picture of me playing with my dingy, while eating my lunch....stalker!

TDF

Comment

• Got the email for interview in March. Hopefully I make it through. The waiting game is killing me haha.

Comment

• Buddy just EOD this PP in Virginia with NCIS, two several months. Still waiting on an add on date as he already has CITP.
                                ...and is commended as being worthy of trust and confidence

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10658 users online. 399 members and 10259 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X