Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, the same person who asked for my signed release forms is who I emailed asking about the most recent not referred email. But they next day, she responded with an interview invite so who knows. Stay positive and hope more get interview invites soon. FYI, get certified copies of your transcripts ready. They attached about 10 forms to fill out and other information to complete and bring to the interview like a current ST86 or e-QIP.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheDamonFactor View Post
      So interestingly enough after getting two referred notices from NCIS. Then being called by a special agent to see if I was still interested. Followed by an email to release my SF86 and some demographic data.

I now have recieved a notification that I was now not referred to the hiring manager yet my status on USAJOBS still shows referred.

Guess it is time to contact them and see if that was their final answer.

TDF
      Originally posted by PHSeaBee View Post
      Because if ya have any Fed experience. The "at this time" means you may be in the next round of those selected. When you apply for These positions. A " you were not referred" or a " disqualified" are bad letters. I want those getting this letter to realize they didn't make this cut. But there will be other cuts. Over inflated applications , failed polys and PT Yes. I say " not referred at this time " is still good. This is a very competitive career. If you are the lucky one who just applies and gets hired. Good got you but most of us struggle to get that dream job
      not sure how you could think that you will be called later, when they ran two announcements for the same job, same locations, same grades, within one year. why would they have done this second one when they had good leftover people in the 2013 one everyone applied for
      UNITED STATES BORDER PATROL
      "90 years of tradition unhindered by progress!"

honor first

Comment

• Yes not referred usually means you have to reapply to future announcements. Now I don't know why some of us got referred and then later got a not referred email (probably a mistake by opm). But I was not referred last time (March 2014) and had to reapply in December.

Comment

• I've received several emails over the years saying "Your resume was not sent to the Hiring Manager for selection consideration at this time." That's a nice, non-confrontational way of them saying "Your resume isn't going anywhere but the recycle bin".
          "These aren't my pants"

Comment

• Nothing more nerve wracking than to know the hiring board was scheduled to make a decision on Friday as to my packet and that I will be notified today and still be waiting with no word. Brutal!

Comment

• The waiting is the hardest part...(song)

TDF

Comment

• I've been reading this forum for years now but have never posted. Anyways Im in the referred boat that got the demographics and info release form. Sent that in, then the next day got the no go email. Haven't heard anything since. Should I just move on or wait?

Comment

• I'd continue to monitor it. I emailed the person who asked for the forms and she responded with an interview email. Now, that interview has been postponed for a month but I am still in the process and also got the no go email late in January.

Comment

• Just got invited to Norfolk Field Office for an interview. Unfortunately I will not be in the area. Guess I will see if I can reschedule.

Good lock to everyone else!
                    TDF

Comment

Just got invited to Norfolk Field Office for an interview. Unfortunately I will not be in the area. Guess I will see if I can reschedule.

Good lock to everyone else!
                      TDF
                      I did mine over the summer and they were accommodating with changing the date because I was out of town as well. It did delay things by about a month though. You should be fine. Good luck.

Comment

• Interview rescheduled for first week of March. Good luck to all!

TDF

Comment

Interview rescheduled for first week of March. Good luck to all!

TDF
                          I scheduled mine for the first week of March as well.

Comment

• Mine was originally scheduled for Feb 9th but got pushed back to March. No exact date yet

Comment

• Just received the SF-86 email in order to get into Eqip.

TDF

Comment

• Question for those who seem to be moving along in the process are you current 1811s or fedleos?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10071 users online. 369 members and 9702 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X