Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So interestingly enough after getting two referred notices from NCIS. Then being called by a special agent to see if I was still interested. Followed by an email to release my SF86 and some demographic data.

I now have recieved a notification that I was now not referred to the hiring manager yet my status on USAJOBS still shows referred.

Guess it is time to contact them and see if that was their final answer.

TDF

Comment

• So interestingly enough after getting two referred notices from NCIS. Then being called by a special agent to see if I was still interested. Followed by an email to release my SF86 and some demographic data.

I now have recieved a notification that I was now not referred to the hiring manager yet my status on USAJOBS still shows referred.

TDF

Comment

• Originally posted by TheDamonFactor View Post
        So interestingly enough after getting two referred notices from NCIS. Then being called by a special agent to see if I was still interested. Followed by an email to release my SF86 and some demographic data.

TDF
        Same here, Just got the BQA notice myself.
        The USA Jobs status is run/updated (if at all) separately from the emails and all else coming from HQ/HR so, don't really go by that.

Considering I was BQA-ed in OCT of the last posting then updated as "hired" two months later, I would say they have a hard time deciding what it is they really want.
        War of attrition

Comment

• Also recv a not referred tonight as I submitted a release of info a couple weeks ago. Thinking this maybe a glitch.

Comment

• Seems strange. Why have me release my BI information which shows I already have a TS/SCI, if I wasn't going to pass the BQA muster. I would figure you would do that first.

Oh well if this is the end of the road so be it. I emailed the SSA that contacted me to see if I could get an answer.

TDF

Comment

• Originally posted by TheDamonFactor View Post
              Seems strange. Why have me release my BI information which shows I already have a TS/SCI, if I wasn't going to pass the BQA muster. I would figure you would do that first.

Oh well if this is the end of the road so be it. I emailed the SSA that contacted me to see if I could get an answer.

TDF
              You are likely fine. I received the same notice and I was out of the running a while ago. This is the third time I've received that same email.

Comment

• Every time HR requests new names to process they send those emails because they are creating a new list or applicants to process. When they go through the best qualified they go to highly qualified or Re post.

Comment

• Originally posted by dh3521 View Post
                  Every time HR requests new names to process they send those emails because they are creating a new list or applicants to process. When they go through the best qualified they go to highly qualified or Re post.
                  10point Vet, Current Fed, with a degree, and just got BQA'd.

Comment

• Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                    Same here, Just got the BQA notice myself.
                    The USA Jobs status is run/updated (if at all) separately from the emails and all else coming from HQ/HR so, don't really go by that.

Considering I was BQA-ed in OCT of the last posting then updated as "hired" two months later, I would say they have a hard time deciding what it is they really want.
                    Hard to know what you want when you don't even know what your mission is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Firefox View Post
                      10point Vet, Current Fed, with a degree, and just got BQA'd.
                      Vet, Current Special Agent, and got that email. hopefully this is a glitch

Comment

• For those of you who are getting DQ letters (or multiple DQ letters)...

From the email:

"Please note that if this is a multiple graded vacancy or included multiple hiring avenues (e.g., current federal and veteran), you may receive more than one letter for this vacancy; one for each consideration."
                        "Independent research, reading comprehension, & a firm grasp of reality saves lives."

Comment

• From reading all of the posts on this thread, NCIS HR is about as useful as a football bat.

I just want them to stop spamming my with non-referred emails.

Comment

• I was instructed by HR that my packet for hire was being considered this week and that I would know the results of the hiring decision for the March class. I still have not received a call or any other updates. I am still keeping my fingers crossed that I will get a call today. If I get any updates I will let you all know. Has anyone received any updates that is being condiered for the March class?

Comment

• Originally posted by saone View Post
                              I just want them to stop spamming my with non-referred emails.
                              The fed process apparently makes people bipolar.

One minute everyone freaks out because they haven't heard anything yet and the next they freak because they get the DQ letter(s).

Personally, I'm a mess. I just got over the breakup letter they sent me last month and now I'm receiving one again?! STOP PEELING OFF THE SCAB NCIS!!! LET ME HEAL AND MOVE ON!!!!!!!

NCIS... I think we should see other agencies. It isn't you, it's me.

::Checks email at 0300 to see if they changed their mind::

"Independent research, reading comprehension, & a firm grasp of reality saves lives."

Comment

• LMAO. Nice to know people can still have a sense of humor about all of this.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7651 users online. 413 members and 7238 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X