Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey how long after you guys faxed in the SF-86 for the current annoucement did you receive the confirmation e-mail from HR?

Comment

• Originally posted by echoshot33 View Post
      hey how long after you guys faxed in the SF-86 for the current annoucement did you receive the confirmation e-mail from HR?
      Less than a minute for me

Comment

• Originally posted by echoshot33 View Post
        hey how long after you guys faxed in the SF-86 for the current annoucement did you receive the confirmation e-mail from HR?
        Almost instantly. I received an email the next day with the other documents.

Comment

• Ditto for me on the fax. Does anyone on here know how long or exactly how the process goes for this gig?

Comment

• I started sept, 07 and i think i am going to start in march

Comment

• And the website says 6-9 months! So just like all of the other agencies, prepare to wait around.

Comment

• Originally posted by OKcop1 View Post
                Ditto for me on the fax. Does anyone on here know how long or exactly how the process goes for this gig?
                It varies, but plan on at least a year and a half. Took me 3.5 years if that gives a reference.
                sigpic

Comment

• application question

I was looking for the required forms to fax after applying online. I'm not sure about the DD-214. I can't find that form. And I'm not former military, so can I just bypass that form?????

Comment

• Originally posted by kdub1811 View Post
                    I was looking for the required forms to fax after applying online. I'm not sure about the DD-214. I can't find that form. And I'm not former military, so can I just bypass that form?????
                    Yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by kdub1811 View Post
                      Wow... I'm speechless...

A DD-214 is form you get when you leave military service. If you never served in the military, you don't have to submit it because, obviously, you never served in the military.

The job gets a lot more challenging than this, just a heads-up.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Kimble View Post
                        Wow... I'm speechless...

A DD-214 is form you get when you leave military service. If you never served in the military, you don't have to submit it because, obviously, you never served in the military.

We know you are NCIS SA but I don't think there is a need for the sarcasm you drop in all your responses.

Comment

• Seriously???? It's freaking hilarious. I think Kimble was just pointing out the obvious. Lighten up a little, LE is a long career and a sense of humor however twisted and sarcastic it may be is necessary.

Comment

Wow... I'm speechless...

Really?? I googled the form and knew it was a military form, but I have filled out plenty of forms about military even though I have NEVER been in the military...even if all I do is put "n/a" in the blocks. (actually, there were a few on this app) And this is a forum to get answers, so there's no need for you to be a ****** about it...maybe you should be speechless more often and not respond with your worthless .02.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cman21 View Post
                              We know you are NCIS SA but I don't think there is a need for the sarcasm you drop in all your responses.
                              We'll just have to agree to disagree.

Originally posted by kdub1811 View Post
                              ...maybe you should be speechless more often and not respond with your worthless .02.
                              Says the guy who puts "1811" in his username, implying he's something he is not. Like it or not, 1811 jobs are investigative jobs dealing with complex investigations, much more complex than finding out what a DD-214 form is and whether it applies to you.
                              sigpic

Comment

Says the guy who puts "1811" in his username, implying he's something he is not. Like it or not, 1811 jobs are investigative jobs dealing with complex investigations, much more complex than finding out what a DD-214 form is and whether it applies to you.
                                Again, putting your worthless .02 in trying to pick apart my username....is that suppose to hurt my feelings? You're stretching it big 1811 man! Obviously, you need to read my response again. Although I haven't been in the military I have still had to fill out forms about military history, so no, its not obvious that I should bypass that form. And I have been in law enforcment, including investigations, for close to 8 years, so I don't care if some know-it-all cocky SA trys to throw out pointless, worthless little cut downs. Maybe you should follow in the footsteps of all the other 1811's on here that are willing to answer people's questions, no matter how big or little they may be. I'm not into getting into a ******ing contest with you on here b/c its pointless. There are plenty of others on here that will lend the help if asked.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10929 users online. 484 members and 10445 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X