Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And.....I'm out of the running. Good luck to those who will be moving on.

Comment

• 2nd time applying and I got the no go..........go figure!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by texengland View Post
        I just got the no go. 10 point vet with a masters, geez squids are picky lol. ETA TS/SCI as well
        This doesn't make sense...aren't Vets suppose to get preference?

Comment

• Originally posted by texengland View Post
          I just got the no go. 10 point vet with a masters, geez squids are picky lol. ETA TS/SCI as well
          No go here, as well, with similar stats. 10-point USMC vet with a JD, an in-demand undergrad with SAA, several years of experience in fraud investigations, and my wife says I'm damn sexy to boot. I'll assume this is just the Navy hating on the Marines.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pi, Esq. View Post
            No go here, as well, with similar stats. 10-point USMC vet with a JD, an in-demand undergrad with SAA, several years of experience in fraud investigations, and my wife says I'm damn sexy to boot. I'll assume this is just the Navy hating on the Marines.
            I'll go with that too. Bell bottom boys were just hating on my sexy Air Force tiger stripes!

Comment

• Also got the no thanks email. 5pt Marine with 4 yr degree. Good luck!

Comment

• I gotta say I really don't know what I have that you guys don't. Well besides that I am in the navy and have a few specialized skill sets.

Just for comparison purposes I am a 5 point, Bachelor degree guy.

Comment

• Did everyone remember to upload the security questionnaire? Make no sense vets aren't being consider if they were last time around

Comment

• Originally posted by TheDamonFactor View Post
                    I gotta say I really don't know what I have that you guys don't. Well besides that I am in the navy and have a few specialized skill sets.

Just for comparison purposes I am a 5 point, Bachelor degree guy.
                    The squid mafia lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roninjin View Post
                      Did everyone remember to upload the security questionnaire? Make no sense vets aren't being consider if they were last time around
                      To get to the point of not being referred, the security questionnaire had to be uploaded. Otherwise, your application would have remained incomplete.

I also agree that it makes no sense. I second the squid mafia comment.

Comment

• I don't ever try to understand why. Apply and forget.

This **** is just a career lottery.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lost2Apathy View Post
                          I don't ever try to understand why. Apply and forget.

This **** is just a career lottery.
                          Got referred for all locations. Current Fed, 10pt Vet.

Comment

• I got referred, 5 point vet, 4 year degree, prior LE experience, oh… and former squid…

This will be my second time up, last time they lost my stuff, filled all the vacancies, and waited 5 months to send me to SPI, just to BQA me the next day…
                            We will see how this one goes.
                            War of attrition

Comment

• Mine still says received , haven't heard back yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by cyber View Post
                                I've been reading the forums for a while so I figured it was about time for me to post my timeline for anyone that's interested:

June 2007 - Application Submitted
                                May 2008 - Written Test
                                May 2008 - Pre-screen interview
                                May 2008 - Panel interview
                                Aug 2008 - Background Opened
                                Aug 2008 - Drug Screening
                                Dec 2008 - Medical Complete
                                Dec 2008 - Background Closed

Now I'm just waiting to get in "the pool" and to hopefully get "the call"
                                What was the written test/assessment like? Anything type of thing one could study for?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5263 users online. 207 members and 5056 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X