300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LBJfan4life View Post
    Yes I agree. I rely a lot on faith so I always say everything happens for a reason. I'm just glad I found out this week because I would have turned down this other offer I received, which I was going to do this coming up Monday. I have to wait a year before I can reapply. So I will once that time has passed. I'm 27 yoa so I have a little time.
    Relying on faith is admirable, intelligent, and reassuring. The facts/circumstances of your previous post again make it alarming that this agency can share a namesake with professional prodigies on an eponymous TV show.

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrleo View Post
      Relying on faith is admirable, intelligent, and reassuring. The facts/circumstances of your previous post again make it alarming that this agency can share a namesake with professional prodigies on an eponymous TV show.
      ctr as in choose the right when a choice is placed before you?
      The Keeper of The Listâ„¢
      Fan of All Who Receiveth The Callâ„¢
      Believer in the ~bean Suffix

Comment

• Anybody got any good news?

Comment

• Originally posted by texengland View Post
          Anybody got any good news?
          Got an email today saying my BI is almost complete and asking if I was still interested in the position. It said I was being considered for the March class and I have 72 hours to respond.

Comment

• Originally posted by FutureAgent001 View Post
            Got an email today saying my BI is almost complete and asking if I was still interested in the position. It said I was being considered for the March class and I have 72 hours to respond.
            That's pretty damn awesome. Congrats.

Comment

• Anybody heard anything from the latest announcement?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• Nope... i haven't heard anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by scott50 View Post
                  Nope... i haven't heard anything.
                  +1. Still showing "received."

Comment

• Just received an email saying I was forwarded to the selecting official for consideration.

Comment

• I just received an email saying I'm out because there were sufficient veterans that applied for this one and I applied only as a US citizen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Same... disappointing to say the least. I am VERY qualified for the position. Oh well.

Comment

• It looks like the rejections are coming specific to location? My letter only states one location I put down, so I'm a little confused. Either way, anyone being considered for Camp Pendleton, CA just lost their fiercest competition! I await the other rejections which will only solidify my resolve to get in. Good luck!

Comment

• Just got the no go email as there was sufficient veterans good luck guys

Comment

• Got referred to all locations I selected which was every location.. we will see..

Comment

• I just got the no go. 10 point vet with a masters, geez squids are picky lol. ETA TS/SCI as well
                                Last edited by texengland; 12-19-2014, 08:02 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8715 users online. 303 members and 8412 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X