Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idk, all I do know is that this is torture. I mean to.have to go through this long process and complete it only to have these tricks being played is just crazy. Hopefully some clarity will shine through soon!

Comment

• The Waiting Game is the hardest game one to play. I don't know why Milton Bradley never made it into a board game.

Gather your families, hopes, and dreams around the table for another MB game that will be sure to keep you checking USAJOBS and Officer.com for updates!

...Monopoly was just the tip of the Waiting Game's iceberg...

Good luck to those of you awaiting a class date!
      "Independent research, reading comprehension, & a firm grasp of reality saves lives."

Comment

• Be sure to get your expansion pack to The Waiting Game: The Callâ„¢.

The Callâ„¢ is only unlocked after years of playing The Waiting Game, and through multiple Processesâ„¢.

Comment

• The game is defective.

Comment

• Right, and meanwhile Im people look at me like I'm a loser cause I'm a 32 year old house husband and part time check out clerk, waiting for someone to utilize my forensics degree, 3 languages, LEO and Mil experience.

It IS torture, and after a while the family gets tired of hearing excuses, the bills pile up, and you lose your edge. It really is a war of attrition.

It just sucks when some 22yo herd with no work history and a degree in basket weaving flies straight through the process…. hahaha!
            War of attrition

Comment

• Has anybody heard any useful news today?

Comment

• What do you consider useful lol?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• Today I found out why Pop Rocks pop.

Not sure if this is useful to you, however some of us who add this to our pre-workout might find it to be a bit informative.

"Independent research, reading comprehension, & a firm grasp of reality saves lives."

Comment

• Lol! I am going to try my hardest to forget about NCIS. I was doing good being patient but getting those emails and my status being updated to "hired" on Monday threw all my patience out the window! Oh well that's the government. 😠😨😵😖😭😡😔😩

Comment

• ***so this new job posting is truly for current federal employees and veterans. I don't have a dd-214 to submit nor a sf-50. My application packet keeps saying incomplete due to missing required documents.***

Never mind read the entire posting and forgot the Background Questionnaire.

Comment

• Originally posted by Det_sje View Post
                        ***so this new job posting is truly for current federal employees and veterans. I don't have a dd-214 to submit nor a sf-50. My application packet keeps saying incomplete due to missing required documents.***

Never mind read the entire posting and forgot the Background Questionnaire.
                        I have an sf50 and mine still says incomplete, idk what is up with this. Submitted sf50 of306 bsq transcripts resume... everything.

Comment

• Gettting referred isn't the problem, getting hired is.

Comment

• FYI, for those who received the "hired" update . I have an answer from HR. These are the questions I asked HR via e-mail and the response I got back a few hours later.

Me- "On Nov. 3, 2014 I received a letter in the mail saying that the NCIS was no longer considering me. Yesterday my USAJOBS status changed to hired. I'm confused as to what is going on".

HR- "There has been an error with USAJobs. You have not been hired by NCIS or offered a position. We sent an official letter to your mailing address advising you were no longer being considered for a position. Thanks for your interest in the NCIS and we apologize for the oversight".

This is what I was told in my case, I cant speak for anyone else. Hope this helps or gives some insight. Good luck to those still in the process...

Comment

• Originally posted by dosumthing View Post
                              FYI, for those who received the "hired" update . I have an answer from HR. These are the questions I asked HR via e-mail and the response I got back a few hours later.

Me- "On Nov. 3, 2014 I received a letter in the mail saying that the NCIS was no longer considering me. Yesterday my USAJOBS status changed to hired. I'm confused as to what is going on".

HR- "There has been an error with USAJobs. You have not been hired by NCIS or offered a position. We sent an official letter to your mailing address advising you were no longer being considered for a position. Thanks for your interest in the NCIS and we apologize for the oversight".

This is what I was told in my case, I cant speak for anyone else. Hope this helps or gives some insight. Good luck to those still in the process...
                              Thanks for the feedback!

Comment

• Originally posted by dosumthing View Post
                                FYI, for those who received the "hired" update . I have an answer from HR. These are the questions I asked HR via e-mail and the response I got back a few hours later.

Unreal. So let me get this straight-they feel that since those that already applied either aren't qualified, have tried to deceive the almighty poly, or whom they've muffed documents won't suffice, they now think that a new announcement will magically bring more qualified applicants who can beat said poly to fill even more positions in less time with the same people in charge? This while battling an attrition war made public, clearly trying to beef up the ranks of those tired of the nonsense and who moved on to greener pastures before retirement? The military's law enforcement arm is a bigger cluster than the machine itself. Scary.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7703 users online. 169 members and 7534 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X