300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conditional Offer

I have conditional offer with one agency, but I am interviewing next week with another PD I've wanted to work for for 5 years. I can't let the PD who gave me the CO spend money on me until I have made a decisive decision right? I want to have a job when I finish BLET. I would not want to put all my hopes on my first choice and then loose the back-up.
    Man hath no greater love than this, then to lay down his life for his friend.
    "The strength of the wolf is in the pack and the strength of the pack is in the wolf."- Kipling

Yikes!!! Sounds like a tough decision. I would go with the sure thing. Although your interview is soon, it might take a while (weeks or months) for them to decide on who they are going to hire. Ultimately it is your decision to make. Good luck in making your decision!!! Congrats on the conditional offer. Just remember, God does everything for a reason.
    Drug Recognition Expert

Comment

I was in your shoes awhile ago dragon.Really wanted to work for the local PD here where I live."Put all my eggs in one basket" which was a BIG mistake.Take it from me who should have taken it from ALL of my instructors."Go with the first dog that barks at you".You can always go back after your year is up and be a better prospect for the department you want to work at.I hope this helps its hard I know
      Thus the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win

Comment

I'm just going to do the best I can in this interview. and then see if they make an offer. If they don't make one by next Monday then I'll tell the other agency we are set to go with the expensive testing process.
        Man hath no greater love than this, then to lay down his life for his friend.
        "The strength of the wolf is in the pack and the strength of the pack is in the wolf."- Kipling

Comment

I wish you all the luck
          Thus the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11771 users online. 417 members and 11354 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X