Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATF Industry Operations Investigator

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by cop320 View Post
    I have an interview next week for the IOI position. Anypone interview or hear anything new on the status for hiring or academy?

    Where is your interview? Mine is on the 19th in IL. Let me know how it goes for you! Good luck!

    Comment


    • #32
      Does it mean anything if HR requests documentation? They asked me for some supporting documents, so I sent them updated copies of what they were asking for. They asked for an OF306, a college transcript, and an SF-50. Since it's been two years I also sent them an updated resume. I honestly forgot I applied for this position!
      ICE IEA
      Applied: 05/06/2009
      Written Test: taken 06/03/2009
      NOR: 06/22/2009 - passed 86.5
      TO:
      Physical:
      Oral:

      ICE 1811
      Written Test: 07/27/2009
      NOR: 08/10/2009 passed
      Submitted DOCs: 08/11/2009
      Structured Interview:
      Personal Interview:
      Referral for selection:
      Medical/Background:

      Comment


      • #33
        Same here

        Originally posted by irishmick79 View Post
        Does it mean anything if HR requests documentation? They asked me for some supporting documents, so I sent them updated copies of what they were asking for. They asked for an OF306, a college transcript, and an SF-50. Since it's been two years I also sent them an updated resume. I honestly forgot I applied for this position!

        Just received the same email like you did, requesting me to fill out the OF306, SF50...etc. What is the next step after this? Many thanks
        USPIS 2011
        US OPM 2009-2011
        US CBP 2007-2009
        USANG 2006
        USMC 2002-2006
        H&S Co, MCSFBn NOB Norfolk 2003-2006
        MWSG17, 1st MAW Okainawa 2002-2003

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Corpor_usmc View Post
          Just received the same email like you did, requesting me to fill out the OF306, SF50...etc. What is the next step after this? Many thanks
          If you have not had your interview, the interview would be the next step.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Agent555 View Post
            If you have not had your interview, the interview would be the next step.
            Thanks for the infor Agent555. Anyone knows if they gets a take home ride, since they conduct on site inspections, background investigations?
            USPIS 2011
            US OPM 2009-2011
            US CBP 2007-2009
            USANG 2006
            USMC 2002-2006
            H&S Co, MCSFBn NOB Norfolk 2003-2006
            MWSG17, 1st MAW Okainawa 2002-2003

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Corpor_usmc View Post
              Thanks for the infor Agent555. Anyone knows if they gets a take home ride, since they conduct on site inspections, background investigations?
              No, they's don't gets a take home ; )

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by FD2FED1977 View Post
                No, they's don't gets a take home ; )
                Thanks FD2FED1977, what else can you share with us?
                USPIS 2011
                US OPM 2009-2011
                US CBP 2007-2009
                USANG 2006
                USMC 2002-2006
                H&S Co, MCSFBn NOB Norfolk 2003-2006
                MWSG17, 1st MAW Okainawa 2002-2003

                Comment


                • #38
                  Did you get the phone call after you submitted the documents?
                  USPIS 2011
                  US OPM 2009-2011
                  US CBP 2007-2009
                  USANG 2006
                  USMC 2002-2006
                  H&S Co, MCSFBn NOB Norfolk 2003-2006
                  MWSG17, 1st MAW Okainawa 2002-2003

                  Comment

                  MR300x250 Tablet

                  Collapse

                  What's Going On

                  Collapse

                  There are currently 7474 users online. 209 members and 7265 guests.

                  Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                  Welcome Ad

                  Collapse
                  Working...
                  X