300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ft Worth/Dallas area?

Anyone on here work in this area and know who's hiring?

I work in the east DFW area. Lots of depts are hiring. Plano, McKinney, Frisco, Wylie, and Allen are almost always looking. Rockwall was looking, don't know if they are now. I don't keep up with depts south of Dallas or in mid cities, Ft Worth area...I just don't get over that way.

Some depts may be in a freeze until after 10/01 when the new fiscal year starts. I don't know if we are going to be hiring after 10/01 or not.
    RADAR is the 8th wonder of the world.

Comment

Thanks for the info...if you hear anything keep me posted.

Comment

Richardson is a pretty good department. They are heading in the right direction right now. They start off around $38,000 and will get $40,000 within a year.

I know they just sent a group to the academy recently, so i'm not sure when their next one will be, but it's worth looking into.

I was a police explorer there for over 3 years and loved it. I am now in the military and plan on going back to Richardson as a police officer as soon as my time is up here.

Mike
        The only thing evil needs to triumph, is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

Dallas PD is hiring BIG time... but u A) have to go to their academy, regardless if u r certified or not and B) the pay is ok.. 34k in the academy, but, its an easy place to work.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10334 users online. 483 members and 9851 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X