300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by asullivan View Post
    I use thier data base on other counties all the time. I noticed that one country is out of alphabetical order. I asked them why. Got an e-mail in abt 2 days......
    I emailed them asking for a license to kill, they emailed me back and told me that wasn't possible cause I don't like martinis
    "Officer, you are kinda hot."

"And you are kinda intoxicated."

Comment

Originally posted by sap123 View Post
      I emailed them asking for a license to kill, they emailed me back and told me that wasn't possible cause I don't like martinis

HeHe... That's what they told you......Truth is, you didn't designate "shaken" or "stirred"!
      Originally posted by mookster
      Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
      Originally posted by CityCopDC
      I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
      Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
      I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
      -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Originally posted by StateChamp View Post
        Also what exactly do they do?
        they are for the most part a security officer. they will do lots of standing post and protective services like that. however if you are not looking for the high speed repel off the roof type of of police work, then this is a killer job. i have had enough of all that high speed stuff in the military i just want a nice fed job that pay well and isn't back breaking work. SPS meets that description.

Comment

im also considering CIA. Their intelligence analyst positions seem interesting and i meet one of their languages: Croatian-Serbian ...

Comment

Sorry, I removed my original response
            Last edited by ThinBlueLEO; 11-24-2010, 05:47 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10439 users online. 414 members and 10025 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X