300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cia

The CIA has openings until filled for Special Agent positions. I don't want to move to D.C. but somebody might. I would give the link, but I am lazy so go to their webpage and look around.

The CIA has SA positions?

Comment

Originally posted by memphis PO PO View Post
      The CIA has openings until filled for Special Agent positions. I don't want to move to D.C. but somebody might. I would give the link, but I am lazy so go to their webpage and look around.
      So instead you wrote three lines and clicked a couple times to post this. Nice work.

https://www.cia.gov/careers/jobs/vie...ial-agent.html

It's with OIG, but it should be noted that it says specifically that it's not an 1811 position.
      "Officer, you are kinda hot."

"And you are kinda intoxicated."

Comment

I believe they keep their "announcements" open and always accept resumes, regardless of whether or not they actually currently have open positions. Doesn't hurt to apply anyways, I guess.
        Guns don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills People.

Comment

Uh, that was a joke people. I didn't know the link at the time as I saw it when I was at work then posted later that night at home. However, nice work yourself putting the link up for me (not being sarcastic, I promise). And yes I was trying to help by telling you it was at least there. Sorry you had to do some type of "investigative" work to maybe find a job in L.E. ( that was being sarcastic). Jeez, Sorry.

Comment

ha ha

memphis is funny....

Comment

Everyone knows CIA is always hiring if you have something they want, and jobs and careers are not really a joking matter, so why present something that's not even a decent teaser?

Comment

has anyone here ever applied to the SPS position that they have. if so what would be some of the requirement that the are looking for. i know that if you apply that they take your info and ran it against their position requirement. but there is no way of knowing before hand if you are qualified for the job or not.

Comment

i tested for SPO this past summer. I was qualified and passed the written test and was invited to interview. lots of former special forces guys were there and needless to say, im sure they're at FLETC and clearly, i'm not.
                  Negative Ghostrider, the pattern is full.

Comment

Originally posted by steel113 View Post
                    has anyone here ever applied to the SPS position that they have. if so what would be some of the requirement that the are looking for. i know that if you apply that they take your info and ran it against their position requirement. but there is no way of knowing before hand if you are qualified for the job or not.
                    Can you guys explain for those of us that don't know what SPS and SPO stand for?

Also what exactly do they do?

Comment

Security Protective Service/Officer

Comment

How much does the CIA pay you, will I really be able to travel the world having sex with hot female assassins and drinking martinis?

Comment

Are they hiring now? and Where to apply?

Originally posted by Monty Ealerman View Post
                          Security Protective Service/Officer

Comment

Google should be some of you'alls friend....

https://www.cia.gov/careers/jobs/vie...e-officer.html

Submit your app online....and wait....

3 folks I know that were contacted by them were contacted within about a month or so....

All others were not contacted at all....

That's how they do it.....

Comment

I use thier data base on other counties all the time. I noticed that one country is out of alphabetical order. I asked them why. Got an e-mail in abt 2 days......
                              Originally posted by mookster
                              Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                              Originally posted by CityCopDC
                              I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                              Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                              I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                              -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8503 users online. 381 members and 8122 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X