300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What in the world!!!!!!!

I've been readin this post about the BOP. For you guys that are working the BOP already. That are just talking like the BOP is just a piece of "CRAP". Remeber you chose the job it didn't choose you. I currently work for the BOP I love my job look forward to it everyday. I collect my check knowing that I'm not half hardly doing my job. I give my all. I think it's people like you that have these rookie getting fired in their first year putting thier lives in DANGER. The BOP is always looking for a few good men. For your info the pay is okay by me last year 70K. Here buddy GS-08 in 2 years Dedication goes a long way.

Applied: March 2008
    TESTED: JUNE 2008 PASSED
    TO: NOV 2008
    PHYSICAL: JAN 2009: BLESSED
    Drug Test: JAN 2009 PASSED STUDY HARD
    Oral Board: MAR 2009: PASSED
    Background Cleared: APR 2009
    EOD MAY 10, 2009
    HELL YEH!!!!!!

Comment

It took a C/O getting murdered for them to issue the vests. And let me guess? Unicore manufactured?

And Mr Kris. I don't know where you work but since you live in neveda, I got a real good idea. Just know Mr Kris in most BOP joints it takes years to get a 8 but since you got it so soon, it makes you sound like a a## kisser. But each to his or her own. Enjoy the kool aid.

Love it or leave it. I left it.

Comment

Not that type of party

Originally posted by SHU View Post
        It took a C/O getting murdered for them to issue the vests. And let me guess? Unicore manufactured?

And Mr Kris. I don't know where you work but since you live in neveda, I got a real good idea. Just know Mr Kris in most BOP joints it takes years to get a 8 but since you got it so soon, it makes you sound like a a## kisser. But each to his or her own. Enjoy the kool aid.

Love it or leave it. I left it.

Sorry Brother no *** kisser came in as an GS-06.
        Did my job. I'm also on my way out. but it was a great ride no regrets. Also if your not with BOP anymore please the name don't match. SHU...... Also if you came from MDC Brooklyn also known as MDC Crooklyn the only institution that cant whip a felon the right way.. Not trying to get in a **** match Bro. Just expressing my feeling. Be Safe.....
        Applied: March 2008
        TESTED: JUNE 2008 PASSED
        TO: NOV 2008
        PHYSICAL: JAN 2009: BLESSED
        Drug Test: JAN 2009 PASSED STUDY HARD
        Oral Board: MAR 2009: PASSED
        Background Cleared: APR 2009
        EOD MAY 10, 2009
        HELL YEH!!!!!!

Comment

I knew someone who worked at Danbury, CT and never heard complaints from them other than it was boring. Granted, its all female but Im sure all prisons are different. Some good, some bad, some real bad...

Comment

Originally posted by GoldBadge View Post
            \.Any weapon issued to a CO inside the fences can be easily taken away from an inmate and used against you? I know at the ADX they issue batons, but do you really want batons and pepper spray floating around the uncontrolled institutions (FCI's and USP's)?
            "would you go into a warzone without a gun"

I was speaking figuratively BTW. Walking in the gate at a BOP institution is to go in alone knowing that some of your fellow C.O's and all of Management are working against you not with you.
            The post above does not constitute legal advice, nor should be construed as such. These are the private opinions of a private citizen and do not represent the opinion nor official capacity of any law enforcement agency.

Comment

I submitted my application for BOP yesterday. In the email that I received after the questionaire it said this:

You are eligible for employment at:

Grade Total Score / Vet Pref

GS-05: 76 / (NV)

With that score, do i even have a shot at being hired?
              What is Perseverance?
              -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
              -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
              -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

Originally posted by TheKansan View Post
                I submitted my application for BOP yesterday. In the email that I received after the questionaire it said this:

You are eligible for employment at:

Grade Total Score / Vet Pref

GS-05: 76 / (NV)

With that score, do i even have a shot at being hired?
                To be honest, not really. However, if you selected locations that are in desperate need of officers (Atwater, Dublin, Victorville, Coleman, Pollock, Tucson, and a few more), then you will definitely hear something. Some of those locations are paying up to 25% retention bonus. But you couldn't pay me enough money to work at the facilities I listed...

Comment

Originally posted by LS1 View Post
                  To be honest, not really. However, if you selected locations that are in desperate need of officers (Atwater, Dublin, Victorville, Coleman, Pollock, Tucson, and a few more), then you will definitely hear something. Some of those locations are paying up to 25% retention bonus. But you couldn't pay me enough money to work at the facilities I listed...
                  Oh well, I guess I will try to get on the state DOC instead. I just wish they paid better. Here in KS, CO's start around $11 an hour.
                  What is Perseverance?
                  -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
                  -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
                  -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

Thats a good idea. Go with the state corrections. You will be better off. Just stay away from the BOP!!!!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7938 users online. 352 members and 7586 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X