300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help about color blindness

can you be a nyc correction officer and be color blind and are there different tests

Why did you post this twice?

Have you called the department you would like to work with? Have you called the state agency that sets the medical standards? In the state I am from you can not be a LEO or a CO if you are color blind. I would suggest making some phone calls to the above suggested agencies. If that does not answer your question, then post this in the New York forums.

To the moderators, can we please delete one of the threads?

Comment

Originally posted by GR217 View Post
      Why did you post this twice?

Have you called the department you would like to work with? Have you called the state agency that sets the medical standards? In the state I am from you can not be a LEO or a CO if you are color blind. I would suggest making some phone calls to the above suggested agencies. If that does not answer your question, then post this in the New York forums.

To the moderators, can we please delete one of the threads?
      What, are you part of the duplicate post police? Geez!

Originally posted by freddy2times View Post
      can you be a nyc correction officer and be color blind and are there different tests
      While I know nothing about the specific agency you are inquiring about, I have heard there are practical color blindness tests available.

For instance, if the intent of the agency is that you be able to distinguish between officer uniforms and inmate uniforms, they would show you black and white photographs of each rather than a typical color blindness test.

Just check with HR at the agency you are interested and ask about it.

Hope this helps.
      Those who are successful at what they do don't give a rip about what others think about them.

We don't rent pigs.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6167 users online. 321 members and 5846 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X