Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP Test

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • CBP Test

    Okay,

    I'm getting out of the Navy in 10 months, and I'm looking for a new career. I just applied online for CBP, and I'm scheduled to take the test on the 12th of September. I was wondering if you guys had any advice or tips for taking the test? I guess I also get 5 points (privelege) for being prior military, how much will this help? I have the basic study guide, and I will be looking that over as well.

    Thanks for the help guys!

    Brian

  • #2
    THERE IS A THREAD FOR CBP ALREADY.....
    Go there and all your questions will be answered!
    CBPO
    Written: 08/29/2007
    EOD: July 11, 2011

    Comment


    • #3
      thanks man... lol figured there probably was a thread already! Damn newbies.....
      Originally posted by yoda View Post
      THERE IS A THREAD FOR CBP ALREADY.....
      Go there and all your questions will be answered!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by GTO23 View Post
        Okay,
        I guess I also get 5 points (privelege) for being prior military, how much will this help?
        5 points

        Comment


        • #5
          Is that added onto your test score or is a combination of other factors as well?
          Originally posted by madchiken View Post
          5 points

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by GTO23 View Post
            Is that added onto your test score or is a combination of other factors as well?
            Huh? What other factors could it influence?

            It's added to your test score. You score a perfect 100 and you'll end up with a 105. You score a 87 and you end up with a 92, et cetera.

            Comment


            • #7
              That makes sense. Just wasn't sure. Thank you for the information. Any tips for the test?
              Originally posted by merlin436 View Post
              Huh? What other factors could it influence?

              It's added to your test score. You score a perfect 100 and you'll end up with a 105. You score a 87 and you end up with a 92, et cetera.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by GTO23 View Post
                That makes sense. Just wasn't sure. Thank you for the information. Any tips for the test?
                Which one are you taking? CBPO or BPA?
                "Officer, you are kinda hot."

                "And you are kinda intoxicated."

                Comment


                • #9
                  I'm going to be taking the BPA...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by GTO23 View Post
                    I'm going to be taking the BPA...
                    ...Are you sure? cause you are posting in the CBPO thread. Or did you apply to both?
                    "Officer, you are kinda hot."

                    "And you are kinda intoxicated."

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I was looking on the GI jobs website, and they said they have openings for border patrol agents. That's what I applied for... it's for the california, arizona, etc. region.
                      Last edited by GTO23; 08-21-2008, 09:30 AM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        damn I was asking questions in the wrong thread.... so the tests are different?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by GTO23 View Post
                          damn I was asking questions in the wrong thread.... so the tests are different?
                          Very much so.

                          I wish a mod would approve a thread to be sticked so we could make a "Border Patrol Test Information MEGATHREAD" since they seem to bear the most questions in both the CBPO and BPA threads. Where the first post has pretty much all the information on both tests, what to expect, what to wear, how to prepare, what to do after the test, etc.
                          "Officer, you are kinda hot."

                          "And you are kinda intoxicated."

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I agree... lol I tried to delete this thread, but couldn't. A mod should come through and delete this and add one.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by GTO23 View Post
                              ... and they said they have openings for boarder patrol agents.
                              No such thing as boarder patrol agents... Its Border Patrol Agent.

                              Comment

                              MR300x250 Tablet

                              Collapse

                              What's Going On

                              Collapse

                              There are currently 10550 users online. 534 members and 10016 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                              Welcome Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X