300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ncis

For those of you that are in the process, I was wondering why NCIS is having so many open announcements? I figured a large number of agents must be reaching the age of retirement. Any word on the exact number of agents they plan on hiring here in the next few years?
    Last edited by dotcomer; 08-14-2008, 11:41 PM. Reason: Capital

not to hijack the thread, has anyone even heard a word about any of the past announcements?

Comment

I called HQ last week and she said they are really back logged at the moment.

Comment

I completed my medical stuff at the end of last month and they finished my BI around the same time last month, I have not heard anything since so I am just waiting now.

Comment

How often do you get moved in NCIS and what is their policy with deployments?

Comment

I am finished with the NCIS process and I thought I would pass on some of the information I gathered from my SAR. He is telling me and others that NCIS is going to have a big hiring year because of retirments and because they are picking up some duties that have traditionaly been handled by the Army. Just thought I would pass that on.

Comment

Thanks for the info!

Comment

What specific qualifications do NCIS look for when hiring a new agent. I know the announcement says college degree, but do they have a preference for military background? Also what is the steps in the process from when you apply?

Thanks

Comment

Glad to hear. I'm hoping for some movement in the coming months.

Comment

ROSchwoe,

Thanks for your response. You provided some valuable information.

Comment

I'm an intelligence officer in the Army Guard. Is it mandatory that the military release you before hire? I would like to apply, but I really want to deploy at least once, and that may not happen right away. What am I looking at? Is it possible to stay in the Guard while serving with NCIS?

TIA,

Bryan.

Comment

Anyone hear anything back from the past two recent announcements?

Comment

Nothing yet except that my status says my application was favorably reviewed and sent to FO.

Comment

Originally posted by audi0xpl0de View Post
                            Nothing yet except that my status says my application was favorably reviewed and sent to FO.
                            Where did you find out that from? Site?

Comment

Yep, the NCIS application manager. I've had that message for about 1.5 months now.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5904 users online. 349 members and 5555 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X