300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICE 1811 EQIP system

Is anyone currently having a problem accessing the eqip system in order to complete the initial background information? its been two months now and the system is still not letting me in. even when i call, im told the golden questions will be reset soon.

eQIP has been wonky for everyone. Just be patient and you'll most likely get an email with follow up instructions (like a new deadline date, etc).
    "Officer, you are kinda hot."

"And you are kinda intoxicated."

Comment

I received an email telling me it was up and running but i still cant get in.. and i called them. they say to keep waiting

Comment

I will be using it this coming week.
        I will let you know if it lets me on.
        "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke

Comment

Golden Questions bumps me back to SSN every time.
          "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke

Comment

Originally posted by jsbeith View Post
            Golden Questions bumps me back to SSN every time.
            Are your golden questions still the originals (last name, city of birth, year of birth)? If so, there's probably something entered wrong, most likely a spelling error. If you have common misspellings of your name or city of birth, try entering them. Call the person who invited you into eqip.
            Guns don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills People.

Comment

favorite movie
              mother's maiden name
              name of first pet

waiting for a callback from HR.

Comment

HR reset it.

I am good to go.

Comment

Just an FYI......

When Equip starts acting goofy, it may re-set things. The Agency you are applying with may have to re-send your "invite " to the thing so you can access it.....

Real simple process that HR or Persec folks can do.....

Just a thought for some of you that might be having issues......because you cannot access Equip without the invite. ......
                  Last edited by Bearcat357; 08-23-2008, 03:29 PM. Reason: Spelling like a retard....

Comment

Thanks Bearcat.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10528 users online. 496 members and 10032 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X