300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBPO: SF-50 or the alike.

This maybe a little off topic but I need a little help with finding a web site that will allow me to login and download (as a PDF, Word or text file) a copy of my SF-50. I know you can go to the OPM site and download a blank SF-50 but that means I have to print it, fill it out and send it in to get the proper information.

Either I need the SF-50 or I need some type of document online that can be downloaded that will state my tenure, etc.

I did call WSC but the have not returned my call; I have a feeling they are a little on the slow side.

Thank you for the help.

Not sure what you are saying, all you are going to get is blank forms to fill out .....
    Last edited by jwm0516; 08-11-2008, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcel View Post
      This maybe a little off topic but I need a little help with finding a web site that will allow me to login and download (as a PDF, Word or text file) a copy of my SF-50. I know you can go to the OPM site and download a blank SF-50 but that means I have to print it, fill it out and send it in to get the proper information.

Either I need the SF-50 or I need some type of document online that can be downloaded that will state my tenure, etc.

I did call WSC but the have not returned my call; I have a feeling they are a little on the slow side.

Thank you for the help.
      Contact you HR office.

Comment

Sf-50

Thank you for the help.
        As an employee of DHS, don't you have a link to HR Connect website? That is where I was able to download my most recent SF-50 in a PDF format. There should be a link on your intranet website. My agency does.

Comment

Sf-50

Correction to the double post.
          Last edited by IrishFed; 08-12-2008, 02:13 AM.

Comment

You should be able to download all your SF-50 info just google eopf and set up a user name & password. Im a CBPAS and have downloaded my personal info a couple of times. goodluck

Comment

Thank you for the help.
              This is the web site: https://eopf.nbc.gov/dhs/
              You should have a user ID and password set up to access your OPM FILE.
              If you don't, contact the help desk 866-275-8518
              If they advise you that you never had one set up, you have to call DC Headquaters 202-863-6200 or 6162
              Here is where you can get your SF-50 and obviously see your personnel file.
              There are two freedoms, the false is where one is free to do what he likes, and true where one is free to do what he ought. -Charles Kingsley.

HONOR FIRST!

Comment

Originally posted by phillystactical View Post
                This is the web site: https://eopf.nbc.gov/dhs/
                You should have a user ID and password set up to access your OPM FILE.
                If you don't, contact the help desk 866-275-8518
                If they advise you that you never had one set up, you have to call DC Headquaters 202-863-6200 or 6162
                Here is where you can get your SF-50 and obviously see your personnel file.
                Does this site/number apply if you work for any agency within the government to access the SF-50?

Comment

statechamp, not sure. However, I do know this for all DHS employees. It doesn't hurt to give them a call and ask. Later
                  There are two freedoms, the false is where one is free to do what he likes, and true where one is free to do what he ought. -Charles Kingsley.

HONOR FIRST!

Comment

The 6XXX numbers are for the Washington Service Center (WSC). I have been tyring to not use them only because of the fact that the one person that you have to go through to get an ID number is never at work and/or picks up the phone or answers his voice mail. Plus, if you do leave a VC you will waste your time because the only way for this tech person to fix your problem is by email. Which I have not.....well that is another story.

Thanks for all the help.

Oh and the web site should be for all agencies.

Comment

Oh and the web site should be for all agencies.
                      Thanks for the clarification, I will email them to see if they can do this on their end.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6862 users online. 374 members and 6488 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X