300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TVA Police

Anyone out there apply to the Tennessee Valley Authority Police openings in the past? If so, did you get a response back? I have applied several times and didn't hear anything back from them. Most departments will at least give you a yes or a no response. I have 9 plus years of law enforcement experience at the state and federal level. I just figured that they would have said something.

They only seem to respond via email.
    Last edited by DARE_SUPPORTER; 04-20-2009, 11:25 PM.

Comment

Applied once .

Originally posted by BPTROOPER View Post
      Anyone out there apply to the Tennessee Valley Authority Police openings in the past? If so, did you get a response back? I have applied several times and didn't hear anything back from them. Most departments will at least give you a yes or a no response. I have 9 plus years of law enforcement experience at the state and federal level. I just figured that they would have said something.
      Watched the site for a year . Called the HR Dept. Etc. Finally one day email notification hiring 3 Officers. 2 in Tn 1 in Ga . 3 day open window. Sent everything . Got response that it was recieved. Folks at HR were very nice. So I thought why not call see if I could get any information. They told me position had been filled the same week announment had closed. When I was at FLETC there were 3 TVA officers in training. I ate lunch with them . All three were over 60 and retired Southern PD . I think TVA hires people they know and have worked with. Add a few home grown boys in the mix.

Comment

PM me and I will see if I can get you some sort of contact number other than HR to help.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8345 users online. 406 members and 7939 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X