300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Border Patrol Agent..... work hours per week

I'm considering the Border Patrol but I was wondering how many hours one can expect to work per week?

I have read that the average is over 100 per week but I was just hoping to get some info directly from those of you who are agents.

Thanks in advance.
    "Rulers are not a cause of fear for good behavior but for evil behavior. Do you want to have no fear of authority? Do what is good and you will have praise from the same." ~~ God

Originally posted by Driven View Post
    I'm considering the Border Patrol but I was wondering how many hours one can expect to work per week?

I have read that the average is over 100 per week but I was just hoping to get some info directly from those of you who are agents.

Thanks in advance.
    Yes we routinely work 200+ hour pay periods...I dont know where you read that, but you need to cut it in half there bud, BPA's work a forty hour week plus AUO. Usually around 100 to 120 hours per pay period.

Comment

Originally posted by madchiken View Post
      Yes we routinely work 200+ hour pay periods...I dont know where you read that, but you need to cut it in half there bud, BPA's work a forty hour week plus AUO. Usually around 100 to 120 hours per pay period.

200...you must refering to you, not everyone works 200. I would say average ballpark: 80 plus your AUO, which can vary 20-35 (that is a pay period). Total 100-135. It really depends on the agent.
      There are two freedoms, the false is where one is free to do what he likes, and true where one is free to do what he ought. -Charles Kingsley.

HONOR FIRST!

Comment

Originally posted by phillystactical View Post
        200...you must refering to you, not everyone works 200. I would say average ballpark: 80 plus your AUO, which can vary 20-35 (that is a pay period). Total 100-135. It really depends on the agent.
        You may notice the sarcasm before I stated 100 to 120 hours per pay period is the norm.

Comment

100 hr work weeks suck, but 50-60 isn't bad. Thanks for the info; was curious of the same as well.
          trainee

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6972 users online. 377 members and 6595 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X