NEW Welcome Ad

Collapse

Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

looking for Field Interview Freeware

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • looking for Field Interview Freeware

    anyone know, or have made your own field interview database or program. I am looking for one to use on my mdt but cannot afford anything much, would like to find some freeware if possible.

    frank
    If you put bacon on bacon it actually makes bacon better

  • #2
    Use Excel if you have it

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by ccsd157 View Post
      anyone know, or have made your own field interview database or program. I am looking for one to use on my mdt but cannot afford anything much, would like to find some freeware if possible.

      frank
      what is the spec for your mdt., is it win based?

      how large is your fi form?

      i can create a small database + application for you...

      (yes for free).... its a simple 3 - 5 hours of my time...

      Comment


      • #4
        Yes I am running winXP. we currently have no fi card or system for it at this time. A basic one would be nice but one with some bells and wistles would be outstanding. I would like the ability to attach a picture to the entry if possible.

        sorry for the late reply....havent been recieving my reply notifications.

        frankie
        If you put bacon on bacon it actually makes bacon better

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ccsd157 View Post
          Yes I am running winXP. we currently have no fi card or system for it at this time. A basic one would be nice but one with some bells and wistles would be outstanding. I would like the ability to attach a picture to the entry if possible.

          sorry for the late reply....havent been recieving my reply notifications.

          frankie
          strange, i havnt been getting notifications as well..

          can you get me a copy (scan, or pdf) of your fi card?

          creating a basic fi card captured -> database... wont be that hard. you will even be able to attach a picture if you wish... Ideally you would want to be able to move all your data to a server

          Comment


          • #6
            I sent you a pm the other day...did you get it?
            If you put bacon on bacon it actually makes bacon better

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ccsd157 View Post
              I sent you a pm the other day...did you get it?
              i replied

              Comment


              • #8
                In my department we have a CAD system that stores all FI's and criminal trespass warnings we issue.
                My life is in GOD’s hands, and he hasn’t finished with me yet.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ccsd157 View Post
                  I sent you a pm the other day...did you get it?
                  you got mail

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    zxed what did you use for the database? Can you email me the fi card you made.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by curcurt View Post
                      zxed what did you use for the database? Can you email me the fi card you made.
                      SQL CE its a .NET application... send you a PM

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: looking for Field Interview Freeware

                        I'm not even sure if you guys are still on this forum, as it's been awhile since this discussion took place, but if you still have a copy of that FIC dbase that you made, I'd love a copy of it for my mdt.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I would love to get a copy of this as well, if I could! Thanks

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Im here., occasionally drop in., PM me if you need a FI tool... what ive learnt by now.. each state pretty much needs its own.. and almost every agency needs its own as well!!! here to help

                            Comment

                            MR300x250 Tablet

                            Collapse

                            What's Going On

                            Collapse

                            There are currently 3886 users online. 248 members and 3638 guests.

                            Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

                            Welcome Ad

                            Collapse
                            Working...
                            X