300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motorola Laptops

Anybody else using the Motorola Laptops as MDT's in your patrol vehicle? We are getting them as we speak. Just curious, they seem pretty solid.

Who has internet in their patrol car?

We are going to have Air Cards for about the first year until we put up a repeater tower. So, always on broadband internet is good. For now.
    Yes
    75.00%
    No
    25.00%

Motorola's here with touch screen and backlight keys- but for 7000.00 I think its nuts. We do not have internet service on them,we are 800mgz. not celluler
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms. . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by j706
      Motorola's here with touch screen and backlight keys- but for 7000.00 I think its nuts. We do not have internet service on them,we are 800mgz. not celluler
      We use $1000 Dells and they work fine. I have used Panasonic Toughbooks in the past and like them the best.
      "Would I ever leave this company? Look, I'm all about loyalty. In fact, I feel like part of what I'm being paid for here is my loyalty. But if there were somewhere else that valued loyalty more highly, I'm going wherever they value loyalty the most. " --Dwight K Schrute (The Office)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6152 users online. 369 members and 5783 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X