Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now my fav app is Sworkit, it's a fitness app, includes a custom workout builder designed for veteran athletes and fitness professionals. Also when I have free time I play on http://www.friv5online.com/ to relax. + I use facebook, 1Weather and Waze.

Comment

Waze.....that way I can track where the po-lice are hiddin....

Comment

For those of you who use your personal phone for work, grab 10-21.

Comment

Fitbit app
          Instagram
          Pinterest

Comment

While this isn't directly related to law enforcement, this may help some of you who have friends or family that are blind or severely vision impaired. Similarly, if you get calls to assist blind people, it may be of help to them as well.

A free service and app for smart phones called Be My Eyes was recently released. The blind or visually impaired person opens the program on their smartphone and a volunteer answers. The blind person explains their problem and then points the camera in their phone towards the location, sign or text they need read. The volunteer then describes what the camera is looking at, or reads the sign or text to them.

The program has been running in Europe for a couple years now and has just started in the United States. It is available for both IPhone and droid and is free of charge.

http://bemyeyes.com/

Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10016 users online. 431 members and 9585 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X