300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Car Ticket Printers

For those of you who are able to print your citations from your squad cars, what brand of printer are you using?

We are researching printers for the cars and your software vendor recommended the FP400 thermal printer from "radix". I used similar printers many years ago and they were pretty stout. Just curious to see if anyone uses these, or what else is out there.
    No, you've got the wrong number. This is 9-1....2.
    - Police Chief Clancy Wiggum

We are using "Zebra RW 420" as our printer. Other agencies in the area are using the same.

Comment

We use the Pentax Pocketjet. We have our printer mounted in our passenger side head rest. I love it there and works great. Works well in Cold and Warm temperatures.

Comment

Pentax Pocketjet, mounted in the glovebox. 8½" paper lets you print more than just tickets.

Comment

Zebra RW 420 is def the way 2 go... batt. life, speed, print quality is simply amazing... they even have GSA pricing.. ive sold., supported and used them for a while.

Comment

p.s do keep in mind that the Zebra RW 420 uses 4inch wide paper.. Zebra tech does make wider printers aswell.

Comment

Pentax with Thermolpaper. USB and hardwired, no battery life concern. It's a good printer, has been in my center console, but searching for other options.

Comment

We use the Pentax Pocketjet thermal printers, we took 2 L brackets and a couple self mounting screws and drilled them in to the front of our Havis Shield laptop mounts, then with a couple pieces of heavy duty velcro we fastened the printer to these brackets, The printers are out of the way and the Deputy only has to drop a piece of paper in it when he needs to print.

Comment

HP Deskjet 460 here. works pretty good and prints on regular paper so I can do all my reports from the car...

Comment

Pentax PocketJet printers as well. We have a great mount for them in our armrests. Prints out the side of the armrest. If you want send me a PM and I'll send you pics.

Comment

Pentax PocketJet printers

Also prints from the armrest on the side
                      sigpic

Fist Pumping Like Champs
                      GYM TAN LAUNDRY GTL
                      Greased Up Italian Dancing Out-of-control

GUIDO

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3285 users online. 190 members and 3095 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X