Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spending too much time typing in Reports

KnowBrainer Speech Recognition Forum Invitation

I would like to invite any forum members, lurkers, or passers by to come register and join the KnowBrainer Speech Recognition Forum http://www.knowbrainer.com/PubForum/ . If you are interested in speech recognition this is the forum to become more efficient.

We have well over three thousand members that ask questions and share information on a daily basis. There are a number of devoted senior members that have been using NaturallySpeaking since the birth of the product so no question ever goes unanswered.

We also receive by far more traffic than any other speech recognition forum and our forum is usually the place where new speech recognition technologies and hardware advancements are announced.

Or, ask your questions on this thread at the Law Enforcement forums.

KnowBrainer, Inc. Support Staff - Tom Hamilton
    A Nuance Gold Certified Endorsed Vendor
    Last edited by Tom Hamilton; 10-24-2009, 07:18 PM.

Ladies and gentlemen, 9000 active members and not one question? This is no forum driveby. I'm always up for a game of stump the chump.

KnowBrainer, Inc. Support Staff - Tom Hamilton
    A Nuance Gold Certified Endorsed Vendor

Comment

Outshined,

I didn't try to sell you anything did I? There are many officers out there using sr with questions that could use answers. We could all be more efficient couldn't we? One of the biggest complaints from some officers I've talked to is the huge amount of time spent typing in reports.

When did you decide to become an internet spammer? Was it something you wanted to do as a child? Did you dress up as a spammer for halloween? Is there a spammers anonymous group? Hi, I'm Tom and I am a spammer.

Your typical spammer goes to a forum and makes about 10 identical posts filled with hyperlinks to items that don't pertain to the forum in any way. They usually leave their phone number and E-mail address multiple times and they never return. I don't believe I've done any of those things. I left one link to a free tech support forum that provides free tech support and offered to answer questions here as well, even yours. I actually found your post to be very funny, much more fun than the usual dull tech question.
      Last edited by Tom Hamilton; 10-31-2009, 11:28 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4385 users online. 257 members and 4128 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X