• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Gang Unit

http://www.texasdetective2.com
    __________________________________________________ __________
    WHAT IS A GANG?
    A gang is a group of individuals who share a common identity and,
    in current usage, engage in illegal activities.
    Normally a "gang" will have a common name, signs, symbols or
    colors.

Check out the website, has links to other informational websites as well as a link to the Gang Unit Forum
    sigpic

Has anyone besides me noticed the similarity between the Freemasons and today's street gangs?

With their "stop snitching" philosophy, hand signals, code words, handshakes, symbols?

I remember back in the mid 80's some gangs were stealing from Freemsonry when they were wearing one pant leg raised and overalls with one strap hanging down. Anyone remember that?

And this is not necessarily a gang thing, but has anyone else noticed urban youth shaking hands and then going into the "five points of fellowship"?

Comment

Originally posted by My Gluttony
      Has anyone besides me noticed the similarity between the Freemasons and today's street gangs?

With their "stop snitching" philosophy, hand signals, code words, handshakes, symbols?

I remember back in the mid 80's some gangs were stealing from Freemsonry when they were wearing one pant leg raised and overalls with one strap hanging down. Anyone remember that?

And this is not necessarily a gang thing, but has anyone else noticed urban youth shaking hands and then going into the "five points of fellowship"?
      ok..............
      sigpic

Comment

Captain, I don't try to even think about what hes saying. His antimasonic rants are weird. I think he is trying to spill his ramblings over from another forum on this site.

I am beginning to think he is like Beetlejuice. If you say his name three times he appears. So maybe if we just stop saying his name...
        Ever feel like you live in the state of confusion?

Comment

Has anyone besides me noticed the similarity between the college fraternities and today's street gangs?

Has anyone besides me noticed the similarity between the police officers on the street and today's street gangs?

Has anyone besides me noticed the similarity between the Hearing impaired and today's street gangs?

Has anyone besides me noticed the similarity between baseball players on steroids and today's street gangs?

Has anyone besides me noticed the similarity between international terrorists and today's street gangs?

It can go on and on.......
          You cant arrest me...I know my Commandments!!

Comment

Originally posted by cityblusuit
            Has anyone besides me noticed the similarity between the college fraternities and today's street gangs?

Has anyone besides me noticed the similarity between the police officers on the street and today's street gangs?

Has anyone besides me noticed the similarity between the Hearing impaired and today's street gangs?

Has anyone besides me noticed the similarity between baseball players on steroids and today's street gangs?

Has anyone besides me noticed the similarity between international terrorists and today's street gangs?

It can go on and on.......

FINANLLY............Someone makes a LOGIAL argument on this Freemason issue

That is something these other Freemason apologists have been unable to do

Now, I have much more to add on this topic and how the Freemasons differ on this issue, but I will wait until our resident knuckle-crunchers check in on this issue

Comment

Mr Gluttony,

You genuinely are the first person on this site to make me laugh out loud.

I think you've got a valid point on the comparisons aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbycop
                Mr Gluttony,

You genuinely are the first person on this site to make me laugh out loud.

I think you've got a valid point on the comparisons aswell.
                Being from the UK, I am sure you are familiar with the work of Steven Knight and how he exposed the freemasonic influence on British police forces

Comment

I think my point was lost in my sarcasm.....my intent was to point out that the behavior seen in street gangs is the same behavior that you will find in any group of people struggling to function in similar circumstances.....sport teams, military units, the boy scouts, college fraternities, squads of police officers, drinking buddies, firefighters, and masons etc etc etc...they all function the same....less the criminality that was my only point.
                  You cant arrest me...I know my Commandments!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8809 users online. 366 members and 8443 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X